Soul Desire are an amazing 4-8 piece soul band playing classic soul hits from the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s through to the present day. Made up of some of the finest male and female musicians in the UK your event is guaranteed to be a great success!
Nick, Jacky Stevens• Jan. 20, 2018
A fantastic night – better than any of us expected. Absolutely wonderful!
Andy and Jasmine Porter• June 24, 2017
This was far above what we were expecting. We were totally knocked out by the singing, the playing – everything was brilliant!
Lyn & Richard Dayton• April 22, 2017
We have had so many friends saying how much they enjoyed your band and the music! Lyn and I would like you to pass on to the band our thanks for such a successful wedding celebration - All of our guests had a wonderful time!
David & Anita Woodham• March 18, 2017
It was our 40th Wedding Aniversary and we wanted music we remember from when we first got married. It was a delight to find such a young band playing our music so well. We loved it – thank you!
Services From Soul Desire
4 Piece Soul Band Male & Female Vocals - 2 Hours
7 Piece Soul Band - Disco Motown Soul 60s,70s,80s,90s - 2 Hours
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:4-8 piece Soul/Motown/Disco tribute band with amazingly authentic sound.
- What are the highlights of your career?Many records made. Band are top session musicians who have recorded with top stars.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Everyone in the band is extremely talented. The quality of music and professionalism is of an extremely high standard.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, parties,corporate events
- Who are your previous clients?comprehensive list on our website
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash/cheque/transfer
- How long do you play for?Usually 2 hour live set but could do more if required.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes! Very high quality PA and lights.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes - all equipment PAT tested and £10m of Public Liability insurance
- How much space do you require?We can manage on any size stage.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes - as long as we have reasonable notice.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Depends on set start/finish times. usually 30 minute break where we play DJ music of your choice through our system
The band perform a live 2 hour set of classic 60's/70's/80's soul/disco/Motown songs that everyone knows and loves through the 80's/90's and then from the 2000's to the present day so there is something for everyone! They also provide a free DJ set during the break and before/after the band performance.