Sophia has been singing and performing since the age of 9 in gospel choirs and school productions. Her love of music inspired her to write and record her own solo material. She released her self titled EP in 2010.
Since 2012 Sophia has been performing in motown productions on cruise lines and theatres around the world, this experience and passion for music has led her to creating the fabulous 'Diva Celebration', which pays tribute to the greatest female vocalists of our time, from the 1960's to present. This show will take you through a musical journey, singing hits from Aretha Franklin, Diana Ross, Adele, Beyonce and more! It promises to keep you captivated till the end!
Sophia also offers a wide range of repertoires; from upbeat pop to a laid back jazz. Please contact for more information.
Lucille• 15 Sep 2018
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, birthday parties, restaurants, bars.
- How long do you play for?1 hour as: x2 30 mins sets Or x3 20 mins sets 90 min as: x2 45 mins sets 2 hours as: x3 40 mins sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have a PA but no lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?As I’m only a solo singer a small space will do just fine.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes of course, this can be requested.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Breaks are usually 15-20 mins long, depending on set lengths.
(Willing to learn songs at special request)
Can’t hurry love- The supremes
Baby Love- The supremes
Heatwave- Martha and the Vandellas
Stop in the name of love- The s...