Sonic Boom mainly focus on indie/rock hits from the 90s and love giving an energetic, positive, fun and totally live performance.
We can play a 2 hour set, usually with a break in the middle or we can select a shorter set to suit your event. Sonic Boom comes complete with PA and back line equipment. We perform at pubs/clubs, festivals and special events.
We are based in Leicestershire/Warwickshire and play at venues across the wider Midlands region.
Anonymous User• 15 Jun 2019
Saw these guys playing at the Old Inn Littlethorpe, 15/06 they were absolutely brilliant, start to finish. Hope to see them again soon
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Sonic Boom is an indie/rock covers band with a fun and energetic set which has a main focus on big hit songs from the 90s.
- What are the highlights of your career?The band plays gigs across the wider Midlands region. Sonic Boom is a five-piece band made up of experienced musicians and has always gets a great response from audiences and repeat bookings from promoters and venue owners.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?While playing some of the greatest rock and indie hits from the 1990s, Sonic Boom also put on a proper live performance. There are no pre-recorded backing tracks - Sonic Boom keeps it live!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?The group can play pubs/clubs, festivals and any kind of special events and parties where indie/rock is the genre that goes down well.
- Who are your previous clients?Sonic Boom has played at a wide range of venues, including the Bierkeller chain of clubs. We play at live music pubs and also book for parties, corporate events and weddings.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Payment can be made in person on the day of the gig or through bank transfer.
- How long do you play for?Sonic Boom can play a two hour set. We can tailor a shorter show to suit your event or festival.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes Sonic Boom comes complete with a PA system which is suitable for small and medium size venues. We also have back line amps and some lighting. We can also provide suitable background music through our PA before and after the show, if the booking is not for a dedicated music venue which has its own DJ or music.
- How much space do you require?It's a 5-piece group, but we can fit into a fairly small space. We need enough space for drum kit, 2 x guitarists, 1 x bass and lead and backing vocals.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?In the past we have done special requests. Let us know in advance and depending on our gig commitments if we have rehearsal time we may be able to play a song that's special to you.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Most venues ask us for 2 x 45 min sets with a 15 - 20 min break in the middle. So far we have been asked for encores at every gig! So we may play for longer... or we can select a shorter set to suit your event.
Here's a selection of songs from Sonic Boom's set:
Breakfast at Tiffany's - Deep Blue Something
Holiday - Green Day
Sit Down - James
Zombie - Cranberries
Park Life - Blur
Save Tonight - Eagle Eye Che...