1 hour shows , 2 hour parties and longer if needed for public events with mix and mingle and short shows.
Lots of variety is included to make a fun party.Comedy magic. Puppets. Balloon modelling and games. Laughter guaranteed!
You really have the party covered from start to finish. Smartie Artie runs the full 2 hour party.
He brings all that is needed including prizes for games and pass the parcel.
And even helps during their tea.
All you need to do is provide is their food, birthday cake, decorations and going home party bags if you decide to do them.
And children of course!
Rachel Whittaker• May 11, 2019
Fantastic party, the children were engaged from the moment they came in. I don’t think they stopped laughing the whole time. Every thing a children’s party should be. Thank you
- Do you do open-air acts?Mix and mingle performance with shows as required.
- How long is the act?1 hour shows for schools nurseries private birthday parties etc , 2 hour birthday parties .Up to 3 hours if is a public event requiring a mix and mingle performance and maybe 2 or 3 set show of around 20-25 mins works well.
- What type of magic do you performThe magic for children is age appropriate Comedy magic is best for younger children. The magic workshop party is geared to slightly older children around 7-9 yrs and has magic and also the children learn some simple magic tricks as part of the activity. Close up magic for grown ups...cards tricks, coin tricks, rope tricks and plenty of novelty...clever and fun!
- Will your magic suit my event?Any children's event really....parties, celebrations,weddings, christenings, promotional events. Close up magic is adaptable to more or less any event that has a group to be entertained.Bar restaurant wedding , birthday etc.
- How many people will you perform for?Flexible Larger audience not a problem... A child's birthday party is usually around 20-30 but other events vary. Hundreds may be a public fete for example. Close up magic come down to time to perform for groups. 30 plus maybe?
- How long do you need to set up?About 15-20 minutes.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?I have been entertaining children as Smartie Artie since 1981 . A regular performer for The Lord Mayor of London at the Mansion House and many families schools nurseries companies in London and many areas in the UK.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No Smartie Artie does not limit the number generaly but recommend about 20-30 ish is good . More is not a problem ,but too many and the party can be a bit unwealdy . And of course the more you have the more you need supply tea to! The average Smartie Artie is party is about the size of a class once you have invited all their friends. For the magic workshop party 20 is the maximum simple because they learn tricks that needs attention to individual children.
- What does Smartie Artie supply?All that is needed to entertain including prizes for games and pass the parcel.
- Can you book close up magic and a children's show together?Yes it is possible. Children's entertainment for a set time the close up at wedding for example. You would need a break between performances to change acts as one is very different from the other....costume and the performance material. You don't want a clown performing to your grown-up guests do you!
Comedy magic for children.
Ventriloquism for children.
Magic workshop party for children.
Close up magic , card tricks, coin tricks,rope tricks and general novelty magic.
Close up magic for any event for the grown-ups...and magic workshop parties for older children too.