Hello! Im Simon South, your friendly neighbourhood magician that will bring a snap, crackle and pop to your event. From close up magic to a full comedy stage show, I can provide an experience like no other for your guests.
I’ve performed my act all over the world, from Saudi Arabia to Spain, from Oman to Oban in Scotland, I’ve been a firm favourite at cabaret shows, corporate events, weddings and funerals! ...Maybe not funerals...
I have been the VIP magician at the incredible House of Illusion in Salou for 2 years with my parlour show and on stage, and I’ve also been a performer at the epic Edinburgh Fringe Festival with my own shows showing audiences just what being a weird and wonderful magician is all about!
My magic is uniquely tailored to incorporate everyone you want to impress. They’re encouraged to participate in the magic whether it’s a card trick, a spoon being bent, a funky elastic band routine or other bizarre feats of prestidigitation and witness state of the art magical entertainment (if i do say so myself!). My magic always finishes with a round of applause, and occasionally standing ovations, as a direct result of the group feeling the magic was created just for them, instead of another stock presentation of tricks... or they’re already standing up as its a champagne reception with canapés or a party... in which case it still counts!
James• Dec. 22, 2019
Absolutely fantastic, simon was amazing from start to finish. We had a ticket only variety show and simon was brilliant, couldn't of asked for more, I'm sure he made a couple of Christmas presents with the audience members he brought on stage, brilliant.
Elizabeth Robinson• Oct. 11, 2019
Excellent. Perfect for our corporate event. Very entertaining, brilliant magic and very professional. Would highly recommend.
Services From Simon South
Comedy Stage Performance - 1 Hour
Close-up Magic Performance
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
- How long is the act?Normally around 2 hours for close up magic, 20 mins up to an hour for stage.
- What type of magic do you performI perform close up with cards, bend spoons, do odd things with rubber bands... Not like that! On stage I make a member of the audience into the honorary magician for the day as they magic their way to greatness as my apprentice!
- Will your magic suit my event?My magic will suit most if not every event, even funerals! ... maybe not funerals...
- How many people will you perform for?From a small little parlour close up show of 10 up to a full stage show of 1000 or more!
Close up magic