Shorrel Jade is a professional female singer and DJ who performs all genres of music, including disco, soul, northern soul and motown. With over 10 years experience, Shorrel Jade is your perfect choice for that special event. Available for weddings, corporate events, funerals, birthdays and special occasions based in Yorkshire. Shorrel is also a successful DJ which means you are able to book as a package for a live cabaret set with a full DJ experience.
Shorrel Jade danced and sang her way to an A* in performing arts, achieved a distinction in voice, acting and dance which culminated into a university degree in musical theatre from Leeds Metropolitan University. After university Shorrel Jade performed in various musicals including Jekyll and Hyde, Spring Awakening and various cabaret performances, before embarking on a career as a solo artist singing soul, jazz, motown and pop, to name a few, performing in various locations in both the UK and abroad for many different events.
vicki brigham• 27 Mar 2017
Thankyou for a great set hun xx
Milton West• 21 Jan 2017
"Shorrel performed at our wedding and was fantastic. She did a brilliant version of ""At Last"" which was our first dance, and she got everyone up and dancing with some great Motown songs. I would definitely recommend Shorrel Jade to anyone wanting a soul singer. Thanks for making our day even more special."
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Wedding and events singer
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings and private functions
- How long do you play for?A normal set is 2x45mins but I can adapt to your event.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes full PA system and lighting
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?All equipment PAT tested and covered up to 10 mil for public liability
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, however I do require advance notice of 6 weeks
General Party Set Example
We are family
I will survive
Young hearts run free
Blame it on the boogie
Knock on wood
Build me up buttercup
Right back to where we started from