Having Sh-Boom at your event will make you remember the time of the 50's when the three piece band play 1950's Classics and 50's styles originals ! Sh-Boom will have you dancing all night long with there foot tapping music and amaze audiences with their fun show already amazing audiences across Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany !!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:The ultimate 50's Experience featuring highly skilled musicians who never fail to deliver on great music and a fun entertaining show
- What are the highlights of your career?One of our highlights was Touring Italy in June 2018 , plus we are lucky to be regularly Performing at festivals for 1000's of people.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Years of experience performing across Europe definitely has it's advantages and improves the skills of the performer. Having an upright Doublebass in the band as they did in the 1950's is also a rare sight !
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Rock'n'Roll Vintage Events, Weddings, Private Events, Festivals
- Who are your previous clients?Warner Leisure Hotels, Pontins, 300+ vintage events, 60+ International shows
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash on the night / day of performance is suitable for us, if the planner has another preference than please discuss this further by emailing email@example.com Payment HAS to be sent within 7 Days of performance.
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 minutes is a regular set time for Sh-Boom. However we can perform at any time in the order the planner would like, a maximum of 90 minutes of playing
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Sh-Boom have a high quality PA system capable of venues unto 600 / 700.... High Quality / professional lighting is also supplied. All of this is included in the price
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No Public Liability insurance however the equipment is PAT tested
- How much space do you require?Adequate Space is required for Drum kits, Amps & 3 Members
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If it is Rock'n'Roll style and given adequate notice we will give it our best shot.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Completely up to the planner on the schedule of the event.
2 x 45 minute sets OR 1 x 1hr15 minute set