Two highly experienced musicians with over 5000 gigs under the belt. Everything from a night of dancing to quiet acoustic music for a wedding ceremony we have a large repertoire and can tailor special requests to make yours a night to remember.
- Who are your previous clients?Main current client Bluestone National Park Resort.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Normally one break of a minimum of five minutes but we are flexible to your needs and will perform without a break for up to 90 minutes.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Provided we are given notice we will do our best to match your special requests unless instrumentation makes this impossible.
- How much space do you require?2.5m x 5m is ideal but we are very happy with larger stages
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?All equipment is PAT tested and we have public liability insurance
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have a 1kW PA and multiple lighting rigs including lasers, gobos and leds
- How long do you play for?Normal appearance 2 x 45min sets but we have over five hours of material if longer sets are required.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer or cash
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We do a show five nights a week from February through to October. This show has 98% capacity for the year and is generally sold out months in advance. Many people return to see us time and time again a number of who have been at more than a dozen shows
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Experience to provide quality music and tailor the show to your needs.
- What are the highlights of your career?Support act for Jethro Tull, Tour of Middle East and Europe
Styles of music, Milford & Sons, Ed Sheeran, Coldplay, Stereophonics, Dolly Parton, George Ezra, Amy Winehouse and many many more!