Hello Welcome to my page, put your feet up grab that cuppa and get ready to hear about the vocalist who could add fun to your life and a smile to your face.
My Name is Sharmane, that is my show name and yes, my birth name.
Well, let me tell you a little bit about myself, I was born in Cheshire and grew up in a small town. Funny story I was the baby that always had the loudest vocals, I think its safe to say that is where my singing warmups began.
I am a down to earth northern girl with belter vocals and a range from the sultry tones of Nina Simone to the whistle notes of Mariah Carey and everything else in-between. I have a passion for performing and entertaining a crowd. My Natural performing presence coupled with my hard work has made way for me to be blessed to have had opportunities to perform at many places abroad such as Hotels in the canary islands, private events in the Caribbean and New York . Also nationally places you may know are Rookery hall, The residence, The Hilton, B.A.H.A, Ronnie Scotts,Ont sofa backing vocals.
I have also had the opportunity to bring the party to peoples birthdays and give peoples weddings that extra touch of special.
Now that you know who I am feel free to fill your ears with my vocals and book me to make your night special. Me and my big vocals would love to see you there.
Mark Jenkins• July 10, 2018
Thoroughly enjoyed seeing solo performance. Songs from past and present sang, soul and Motown seem effortless. Had the bar full of people joining in singing along and dancing. Would recommend highly for all occasions
Sheridan Cooper• Jan. 11, 2019
Extremely professional and reliable, with an amazing voice and equally lovely personality. Would highly recommend Sharmane for all types of events
Erin Jones• May 25, 2018
Would highly recommend Sharmane for any event, highly professional singing both classic and modern songs with such an amazing voice. Lovely girl also!
Mike James• Feb. 14, 2019
Amazing voice and great all round performer, Made my proposal really special
Sharon Brown• May 3, 2019
Great song choices. Amazing voice. Great atmosphere. Lovely night.
Adam Jones• March 29, 2019
I booked Sharmane for my wedding earlier this year. She performed a variety of contemporary pop songs and soul classics. All of our guests enjoyed her set, she's a great singer with a vibrant on-stage persona, and I'd love to see her perform again.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Parties, Clubs, Private events, Corporate events, Music Venues
- Who are your previous clients?B.A.H.A ,Bitter and Twisted, The Plough, The Crown, The Residence, The Hilton, Ronnie Scotts, Crewe Hall , Rookery Hall, Nantwich Town Council,Birthday Parties, Weddings, Nantwich Jazz and Blues Festival, The Crown Hotel Nantwich
- How long do you play for?I typically do two 1 hour sets with a 15 min break in-between.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own P.A.
- How much space do you require?Enough space to set up equipment
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course request one two three or even a whole set with a months notice
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?if it is a 2 hour set a 15 min break 3 hr set two lots of 15 min breaks.
Respect- Aretha Franklin
Who’s loving you -Jackson 5
Ain’t no mountain High enough- Tammi Tarrell and Marvin Gaye
Mustang sally -Wilson Pickett
At last-Etta James
Somebody to love -Queen
I feel good- James Brown
Valerie- The Zutons
Perfect- Ed Sheeran
Lay me down- Sam smith
Never enough-greatest showman
Rise up - Andra Day
Don't you worry about a thing-stevie wonder
I wanna dance with somebody - Whitney Houston
I have nothing-Whitney Houston
Mama Knows best-Jessie J
How will I know - Whitney Houston
Love keeps lifting me higher-Jackie Wilson
Don't be so hard on yourself-Jess Glynne
Oh Happy Day- Sister Act
I will survive--Gloria Gaynor
Uptown Funk- Bruno Mars
Exs and Ohs- Elle King
Can't stop the feeling-Justin Timberlake
Summer of 69-Bryan Adams
Young hearts run free-Candi Staton
I want you back-Jackson 5
I also do songs that you request with a months notice so if you don't see your favourite song here don't despair