Hello Welcome to my page, put your feet up grab that cuppa and get ready to hear about the vocalist who could add fun to your life and a smile to your face.
My Name is Sharmane, that is my show name and yes, my birth name.
Well, let me tell you a little bit about myself, I was born in Cheshire and grew up in a small town. Funny story I was the baby that always had the loudest vocals, I think its safe to say that is where my singing warmups began.
I am a down to earth northern girl with belter vocals and a range from the sultry tones of Nina Simone to the whistle notes of Mariah Carey and everything else in-between. I have a passion for performing and entertaining a crowd. My Natural performing presence coupled with my hard work has made way for me to be blessed to have had opportunities to perform at many places abroad such as Hotels in the canary islands, private events in the Caribbean and New York . Also nationally places you may know are Rookery hall, The residence, The Hilton, B...
Sheridan Cooper• 11 Jan 2019
Extremely professional and reliable, with an amazing voice and equally lovely personality. Would highly recommend Sharmane for all types of events
Adam Jones• 29 Mar 2019
I booked Sharmane for my wedding earlier this year. She performed a variety of contemporary pop songs and soul classics. All of our guests enjoyed her set, she's a great singer with a vibrant on-stage persona, and I'd love to see her perform again.
Mark Jenkins• 10 Jul 2018
Thoroughly enjoyed seeing solo performance. Songs from past and present sang, soul and Motown seem effortless. Had the bar full of people joining in singing along and dancing. Would recommend highly for all occasions
Sharon Brown• 3 May 2019
Great song choices. Amazing voice. Great atmosphere. Lovely night.
Mike James• 14 Feb 2019
Amazing voice and great all round performer, Made my proposal really special
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?if it is a 2 hour set a 15 min break 3 hr set two lots of 15 min breaks.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course request one two three or even a whole set with a months notice
- How much space do you require?Enough space to set up equipment
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own P.A.
- Who are your previous clients?B.A.H.A ,Bitter and Twisted, The Plough, The Crown, The Residence, The Hilton, Ronnie Scotts, Crewe Hall , Rookery Hall, Nantwich Town Council,Birthday Parties, Weddings, Nantwich Jazz and Blues Festival, The Crown Hotel Nantwich
- How long do you play for?I typically do two 1 hour sets with a 15 min break in-between.
- Who are your previous clients?B.A.H.A ,Bitter and Twisted, The Plough, The Crown, The Residence, The Hilton, Ronnie Scotts, Crewe Hall , Rookery Hall, Nantwich Town Council
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Parties, Clubs, Private events, Corporate events, Music Venues
Respect- Aretha Franklin
Who’s loving you -Jackson 5
Ain’t no mountain High enough- Tammi Tarrell and Marvin Gaye
Mustang sally -Wilson Pickett
At last-Etta James
Somebody to love -Queen