Hello Welcome to my page, put your feet up grab that cuppa and get ready to hear about the vocalist who could add fun to your life and a smile to your face.
My Name is Sharmane, that is my show name and yes, my birth name.
Well, let me tell you a little bit about myself, I was born in Cheshire and grew up in a small town. Funny story I was the baby that always had the loudest vocals, I think its safe to say that is where my singing warmups began.
I am a down to earth northern girl with belter vocals and a range from the sultry tones of Nina Simone to the whistle notes of Mariah Carey and everything else in-between. I have a passion for performing and entertaining a crowd. My Natural performing presence coupled with my hard work has made way for me to be blessed to have had opportunities to perform at many places abroad such as Hotels in the canary islands, private events in the Caribbean and New York . Also nationally places you may know are Rookery hall, The residence, The Hilton, B...
Debbie• 3 Aug 2019
We would like to thank you so much Sharmane for a wonderful evening. 100% and ABOVE. You made our evening a night to remember forever and played everything I requested. Beautiful singer, beautiful voice. Would highly highly recommend
Feredah• 17 Aug 2019
Definitely would recommend her to any event
She had superb vocal very professional
Feredah• 17 Aug 2019
What a performer she blew every one away with her beautiful voice
Perfectionist all the way this girl can sing recommend her 110% definitely calling her again without a doubt she so professional
Mike James• 14 Feb 2019
Amazing voice and great all round performer, Made my proposal really special
Sharon Brown• 3 May 2019
Great song choices. Amazing voice. Great atmosphere. Lovely night.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Parties, Clubs, Private events, Corporate events, Music Venues
- Who are your previous clients?B.A.H.A ,Bitter and Twisted, The Plough, The Crown, The Residence, The Hilton, Ronnie Scotts, Crewe Hall , Rookery Hall, Nantwich Town Council,Birthday Parties, Weddings, Nantwich Jazz and Blues Festival, The Crown Hotel Nantwich
- How long do you play for?I typically do two 1 hour sets with a 15 min break in-between.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own P.A.
- How much space do you require?Enough space to set up equipment
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course request one two three or even a whole set with a months notice
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?if it is a 2 hour set a 15 min break 3 hr set two lots of 15 min breaks.
Respect- Aretha Franklin
Who’s loving you -Jackson 5
Ain’t no mountain High enough- Tammi Tarrell and Marvin Gaye
Mustang sally -Wilson Pickett
At last-Etta James
Somebody to love -Queen