Shanks' Pony have been on the festival scene for a few years, playing at the smaller, family friendly festivals like Ey up mi duc, Something to smile about, Farmer Phil's and others
They have a lot of original material, plus many party favourites to get people up and dancing.
They have a large following on the festival scene.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?usually 1 break, length will vary
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Please ask
- How much space do you require?Preferably at least 12ft x 6ft
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How long do you play for?Usually 2 x 45 min sets, but negotiable
- How can event planners pay for your services?Direct bank transfer, or cash on the night
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Festivals, parties, weddings, pubs, clubs
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We love what we do, and the enthusiasm shows
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing for big festival crowds, dancing in the moshpit
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Folk oriented festival and party band.