HIGH-CLASS ACCORDIONIST AVAILABLE FOR SPECIAL EVENTS
Would you like to have the sophisticated sounds of a live musician at your party, wedding, function, reception or special event?
He can provide just that for:
He has worked at top venues and for every conceivable function throughout the U.K. and abroad for many years.
Shane can play music in all styles, to suit all tastes:
Songs from A to Z
Film and TV Themes
So whatever the occasion, let him make it extra-special for you!
Pierre Victoire• 14 Jul 2015
Shane is an amazing accordionist!
York Golf Club• 31 May 2018
Shane was absolutely fantastic on the night we cant recommend his services enough a really lovely chap as well. He made the evening for us he really did.
Whighams Jazz Club• 13 Apr 2014
Special mention must go to the accordionist, Shane Brogan, for some stellar 'box' wizardry last night - it was a brilliant interlude, listening to his wonderful playing...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:High-class solo accordionist for ALL occasions, performing an eclectic array of classical, continental jazz, Argentine tango and popular music. Optional choices available for a 2 to 4 piece group for a Scottish Ceilidh Band, Bavarian Style Oom-pah Band, Klezmer Band, Jazz Group, etc. Piper and DJ options available too.
- What are the highlights of your career?Professional musician with many years of experience performing on stage, television and radio, and touring extensively home and abroad.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Reliable and a versatile musician that will make your occasion extra-special for you!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Corporate functions, launches, weddings to private parties.
- Who are your previous clients?Celebrities, VIPs, five star hotels and media outlets.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer.
- How long do you play for?One to two hours or more, if required.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Can perform either acoustically or provide PA and lighting if required.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Public Liability Insurance with The Musician's Union & The Incorporated Society of Musicians, both up to 10 million pounds. Equipment is PAT tested.
- How much space do you require?As a soloist or a 4 piece band, no need for much space to perform.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes - we are extremely experienced at being very versatile and flexible to appeal to most styles and genres. Requests welcome.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually a very short break for every hour of playing.
An eclectic array of music, consisting of classical, continental jazz, Argentine tango and popular evergreens.