Paul never fails to leave an audence amazed as well as entertained knowing how to make magic great fun as well as seriously impossible and baffling. Paul is one of the leading mix & mingle style magicans as well as cabaret and stage show act, regularly booked around the leading West country wedding venues he's booked for all kinds of special occasions and business events. "Thanks for making our party brilliant Paul, our guests just couldn't get enought of you!!"
Julie O'Neill• 20 May 2017
"All the feedback from the Lions Centennial Masked Ball has been exceptional!
I have received comments such as ""The Magician was amazing and such a nice guy!""
""We looked so closely but couldn't see how he was doing the tricks.""
""Paul the Magician was just ""Magic"" - great idea with the ""Magic Moments"" we
have all been creating in our local communities. “So professional, great interaction with all of us Lions - lots of fun for all of us”. Having met you before I knew that we were in "...
Elaine Ford• 4 Aug 2017
"Excellent show and varied to suit all ages. Enjoyed the close-up magic but especially the floor show and how the audience interacted. Very good, arrived early, good value and made the party. Everyone said how good the show was and how much they enjoyed it and such a nice fellow.
Mrs Elaine Ford 60th Birthday Party
Capt Mark Lambert• 8 Dec 2018
"Magic up close provided a jaw dropping service to our Christmas Party. The range of illusions (or is it really magic!) was superb, I could not recommend him highly enough.
Capt. Mark Lambert, The King’s Royal Hussars, Wiltshire. * * * * *"
Russell Birch• 4 Feb 2019
"To celebrate my wife's birthday, we rented a house for our family of 8 including our two grandchildren ages 14 & 12 and Paul gave us one hour of superb close up magic which astounded us all. He is very impressive and very talented! Thanks again Paul, great entertainment!
Paul Stahel• 18 Mar 2018
"Paul is very, very good. He was at my daughter in law’s wedding on Saturday 3rd March 18 at Arnos Manor Hotel Bristol, Best I have ever seen. 5 stars and more!
(* * * * * Google review)
Paul Stahel March 2018"
- Will your performance offend my guests?Absolutely not as my performance is suitable for all age groups and contains no offensive material at all.
- Do you do open-air acts?Mostly indoors but strolling magic at weddings is often outdoors during the photo session
- Will your magic suit my event?The mix & mingle magic can work for any special event, party, special occasion, etc. Special formal acts can be for 20 - 100
- How long is the act?from 45 minutes to 3 hours for mix & mingle magic and Cabaret.stage act can be fro 20 minutes to and hour.
- How many people will you perform for?from 10 to 100 plus.
- What type of magic do you performMix & mingle style magic among guests as well as cabaret and stage shows.
Mix and mingle magic; Party magic; cabaret show; stage show.