Sean is one of London’s most versatile jazz and pop solo musicians. He has an extensive, wide-ranging repertoire that can adapt to all environments, from chilled out jazz standards at a drinks reception to upbeat anthems to feed the energy of a bustling pub! He uses a loop pedal to make the most of his modest set up and his stage presence is one that makes an audience feel relaxed yet charmed. Being Irish, Sean knows how to conduct a good sing song and he also has an arsenal of classic Irish songs ideal for any Irish themed events!
Amy and Ruan• 30 Jun 2017
"We were lucky enough to have Sean play at both our wedding ceremony and reception this summer and we couldn’t have asked for any more from this incredibly talented musician and all round just great human! From the moment we emailed Sean about playing for us we knew we’d made the right decision in asking him. Not only is he an incredibly talented musician and singer, he is just a great person to interact with when you’re in the wedding planning stages. He’s relaxed, so helpful and nothing is too...
Maureen Lindsay• 22 Jul 2017
Sean Ahern is absolutely brilliant. and I say that reluctantly as I don't want him to become so famous that I wont be able to book him or afford him for my next party. Sean is not only a fantastic singer and musician but such a friendly, welcoming and entertaining young man to have at any function, engaging with all the guests and somehow managing to accommodate the most delusional Sinatra or Marley wannabe. Sean's repertoire is vast... folk, pop and my oh my he can belt out his jazz... Just can...
Stuart Mcmillan• 29 Jul 2017
Sean was absolutely superb from start to finish with a charming manner to match his guitar and vocal skills. He effortlessly dealt with any requests that did not appear on his playlists. The rain was lashing it down but Sean made the evening memorable for both us and all our guests. I was only disappointed that he was not available for us to book again 2 weeks later as he was off on tour.
Margaux Chanaud• 15 Jun 2017
Sean is hugely versatile and entertaining, and everyone was impressed with his performances. Sean is an amazing musician. He was really accommodating of all our song requests and everything was perfect. Thanks so much, Sean!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I usually take a break for 10/15 minutes every 45 minutes
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I am happy to learn/arrange 1 or 2 requested songs for your event.
- Who are your previous clients?NCL Cruise lines, Sans Pere, Hope for Children, The Crab Tavern.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Wedding receptions, birthday parties, house parties, corporate events and bars.
- How much space do you require?I require minimal space to perform and place my amplifier. I can set up in the corner of a sitting room if required.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I provide my own amplification but not lights. Amplification is suitable for 10-70 people
- How long do you play for?I typically perform for 2 or 3 45 min sets
Sean Ahern- Master Set List
American song book/Jazz/Blues
All of me
They can’t take that away from me
It’s only a paper moon
I get a kick out of you
There will never be ...