Scotland's first and leading team of professional caricaturists.
Hannah Mercer• 17 Sep 2018
Arrived early, brilliant pictures!
Couldn't recommend you enough. Thank you so much for adding to our day.
Izzy• 5 Jul 2017
Chris was fantastic. He was on time and very friendly. The party-goers loved the caricatures and wished we had hired him for longer!
- Do you draw couples?Yes, we're more than happy to draw couples, best friends or siblings in one caricature. However please note large groups of people generally cannot be drawn together.
- How much time do you need to prepare for an act?15 to 30 minutes.
- Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?We provide all our own materials. At your venue we need a well-lit area in which to work, at least two chairs and one table. If the latter is unavailable we can bring easels. Digital caricature requires access to mains power and wifi.
- What other services to you provide?Artwork for invitations, place settings, favours etc. can be produced in advance. Also large painted canvases for display at your venue and suitable for the signatures and well-wishes of guests. Giv us your specifications for an exact quote.
- What is included in the wedding package?Live caricature, either traditional (pen & ink) or digital (iPad & printing on request). We're a team of caricaturists and so can send multiple artists to cover large events (subject to availability).
- How long is the act?Minimum two hours, maximum eight.
Live caricature, either traditional (pen & ink) or digital (iPad & printing on request).
Traditional caricaturist can roam but more drawings are always produced when guests come to them.
Our digital c...