Scottish Cartoon Art Studio
Scotland's first and leading team of professional caricaturists.
Donal Byrne• July 30, 2019
Having Tommy from Cartoon Art Studio at our Youth Camp event in Scotland was one of the highlights of the social activities in the evening. Tommy had a great way of getting the best out of the participants and they were all smiling when they saw their great caricatures that Tommy had drawn. Would definitely use this type of entertainment again in the future at our events. Thank you Scottish Cartoon Art Studio
Hannah Mercer• Sept. 17, 2018
"Arrived early, brilliant pictures!
Couldn't recommend you enough. Thank you so much for adding to our day."
Izzy• July 5, 2017
Chris was fantastic. He was on time and very friendly. The party-goers loved the caricatures and wished we had hired him for longer!
- How long is the act?Minimum two hours, maximum eight.
- What is included in the wedding package?We don't believe in packages! Every wedding is different and so we'd rather hear from you before providing a specific quote. We offer two kinds of live caricature, either traditional (pen & ink) or digital (iPad). We're a team of caricaturists and so can send multiple artists to cover large events (subject to availability).
- What other services to you provide?Artwork for invitations, place settings, favours etc. can be produced in advance. Also large painted canvases for display at your venue and suitable for the signatures and well-wishes of guests. Give us your specifications for an exact quote.
- Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?We provide all our own materials. At your venue we need a well-lit area in which to work, at least two chairs and one table. If the latter is unavailable we can bring easels. Digital caricature requires access to mains power and wifi is helpful.
- How much time do you need to prepare for an act?15 to 30 minutes.
- Do you draw couples?Yes, we're more than happy to draw couples, best friends or siblings in one caricature. However please note large groups of people generally cannot be drawn together.
Live caricature, either traditional (pen & ink) or digital (iPad & printing on request).
Traditional caricaturist can roam but more drawings are always produced when guests come to them.
Our digital caricature set-up includes a tv display and remains stationery.