“There’s some real raw talent here! Expecting big things from her in the future” - the words of jazz singer and piano man Jamie Cullum after hearing 21 year old singer-songwriter and guitarist, Sarah Munro. With a delicate songbird’s voice reminiscent of Eva Cassidy and Katie Melua, Sarah's music has been championed by legendary lyricist Don Black, as well as Jamie Cullum and Michael Ball - both of whom featured her debut single 'For Eternity' on their BBC Radio 2 shows. Her debut album 'Say Hello To You' features 10 original songs with a strong emphasis on lyrics and storytelling, plus a stunning interpretation of the classic 'Autumn Leaves'. In 2017, Sarah performed headline sets at Cheltenham Jazz Festival and Cornbury Festival after completing a 24-date UK tour supporting Paul Carrack in prestigious venues, including the London Palladium and Birmingham Symphony Hall. Following her sold-out headline shows at The Pheasantry and PizzaExpress Jazz Club in Soho, Sarah will be touring ve...
Sue• 7 Dec 2017
Sarah is absolutley AMAZING and is a world class star! She completely wowed our audience with her beautiful voice. Sarah chose a fantastic mix of songs to sing at our christmas event and beautifully engaged the audience through dinner, her performance was just perfect and I'm so glad she accepted our booking. Sarah communicated excellently before the performance and arrived early to set up and see the type of venue and size of audience. Without hesitation we would love to book Sarah for our even...
Nat• 4 Feb 2018
I booked Sarah for my father’s funeral to sing some of my father’s favourite hymns. Her performance was fantastic! She gauged the mood perfectly and her performance found that fine line between grief and celebration of a life well-lived. I would recommend Sarah without hesitation!
Katharine• 20 Dec 2017
Sarah is an amazing talent, our guests loved her, a few of them thought she was a recording until they saw her playing in the corner she was that good. She made our wedding perfect.
Stewart• 6 Jan 2018
ABSOLUTE pleasure to listen to and work with! Amazing raw talent and lovely person!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?20 min break
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes I can definitely do requests
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Private events like weddings, dinners, birthdays etc
- How much space do you require?A few square metres. Enough for me to set up my speakers and guitars.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How long do you play for?I can do 2 x 45 minute sets or 1 hour or just 30 mins. Very flexible on this.
Classic easy listening hits
Eva Cassidy Songs
Available to hire for all private events. I provide all my own equipment and PA/speakers. ...