We often have treats on the day such as the fabled Pastel de Nata, Bolo's de arroz e some savoury treats (salgados) aswell!
All our Sandwiches are served on Maderian 'Bolo do Caco' bread from a Portuguese bakery in South London. It is griddled with garlic parsley butter to order to achieve a beautiful golden brown toast on the bread while warming it through.
- What services do you offer?A professional and friendly street food catering service!
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes Indeed, apart from marination and brinining of our products everything is cooked fresh on site.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Of course it is, food is as individual as the people who eat it. Get in contact with us and tell us what you need.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Portuguese and other Luso-phone based cuisine, its simple and delicious food with a lot of love put into it.
- Do you offer special menus?We can do a variety of dishes on request! Just let us know roughly what your after and we can work with you to make sure you get exactly what you crave.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We do not however, we work with some of the finest patisseries in London so provide them with your brief and bring it to you or put you in touch directly!
- How does the open bar work?We do not operate a bar, although we can provide ice-cold Portuguese beers with our meals as part of a pack!
- What is included in the menu?All our items and fillings are explicitly stated, we publish these because we do them day in and day out and are exceptionally pleased with them. Although if you wanted some canapes, starters, desserts or simply suggestions of other products we can offer we are more than happy to help and talk through them with you.
1) Bifana - A brined, then marinated hand sliced pork loin sandwich, topped with caramelised onions, crinkle cut dill pickles, vine tomato, mustard, and house sauce which goes down perfectly with a beer!
2) Oxtail - a 5/6 hour braised Oxtail and beef shin mix, cooked in a sofrito and shredded, paired with pickled red onion, rocket and house sauce, so simple but necessary.
3) Marinated Piri Piri Chicken Thighs with crispy skin, served with rocket, burnt lemon and oregano dressing.
4) Vegan (or Veggie! on request) - Aubergine steaks which we treat in the same manner as the Pork by Brining then Marinating, grilling on the flat top and seasoning them expensively to add extra flavour! Served with Caramelised onions, vegan house sauce, Vine tomato, rocket and pickles! We use a compound Vegan Parsley Garlic butter to grill the bread so the meat and non meat receive the same amount of love.