Classically trained at the London College of Music and Media, I have performed at some of the most prestigious venues across the globe. From the Royal Albert Hall in London to St Francis of Assisi in Italy, New York, Canada, Portugal, Budapest, and beyond. My repertoire spans across all genres and I am always happy to learn new songs for an event. I take pride in my performance and would love to bring that special something live music can bring to your wedding or party. I am also the lead vocalist in a rock covers band. I am available for weddings and pub gigs as well as corporate events and parties and am happy to tailor my entertainment package to suit the needs of your event.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, pub gigs, corporate dinners
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have Public Liability Insurance
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?As long as the song is within my vocal range and ability I will endeavor to add any songs requested
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?A 15 minute break for every 45 minutes performing is required
Norah Jones, Eva Cassidy, Adele, Ellie Goulding, Amy Winehouse, Alanis Morisette, Florence and the Machine, Frank Sinatra, Sheryl Crow, The Cardigans, Pink, Gwen Stefani, Barbara Streisand, Shania Twa...