Beautiful Harpist with a wide range of classical and popular music , perfect for weddings and events
Gaynor• 7 Jan 2019
"Ruby was fantastic, our clients were so pleased.
We had a last minute request for a harpist, I am so glad she was able to juggle he plans for us at short notice.
She confirmed all information with us and checked out how to reach our Hotel.
Very professional with arrangements and that is a dream as an event planner.
I should also mention that the music was delightful."
Tonia and Ajay, Oulton Hall, Leeds• 26 Jun 2016
Good morning Ruby, thank you so so much, you were fantastic, I hope you received the help you required getting ready with the Harp. It looked and sounded amazing.We received a lot of compliments about you. Thank you for making our special day unique. Kind Regards,
Vicky Bavin, Healing Manor• 12 Mar 2016
"A huge thank you for the wonderful part you played with the wedding. Everyone commented on your music and how it accompanied the meal so well. The music was varied and entertaining.
Once again Thank you and I would definitely recommend you."
Mike and Zoe Daubney, Grantham• 27 Jun 2015
Thanks Ruby for re-locating many times around the venue. We had lots of feedback about the harpist, commenting that it was one of the best weddings many people had been too. We would certainly not hesitate recommending you.Thanks for adding to our wonderful day.
- How long do you play for?up to 5 hours with breaks
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I supply my own PA
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have public liability insurence and PAT tested equipment.
- How much space do you require?3 metres squared but can be flexible
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, I can learn requests in some cases.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?It varies but I can't play longer than 1 hour without a short break before continuing.
classical and popular music