Rose & Olive
We host beautiful vintage tea parties, nostalgic pop up tearooms & scrumptious supper clubs brought to you with love.
Sue• 10 Oct 2017
‘Thank you all so much for making the Kent Wildlife Trust's supporters' tea party such a success. Every detail taken care of - it was such a pleasure to be a part of. I have received a number of letters of thanks from our guests saying how much they enjoyed it - so it clearly was very much appreciated. It was great to catch up with you again and we look forward to working with you again. With huge thanks and best wishes.’
Lauren• 18 Jun 2016
‘Wow...what an amazing hen party we have had!! You hosted the best vintage afternoon tea we have all had and the hen was sooo happy! I thoroughly recommend this to anyone wanting a different yet superbly shabby chic day :) Thank you Claire and your team!!’
- What services do you offer?We offer beautiful vintage tea parties, pop up tearooms and supper clubs brought to you at a venue of your choosing.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We do have use of our beautiful Vintage Tearooms in Uckfield, East Sussex for groups up to 30 in number.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Our tea parties are pre-prepared. For our Supper Club bookings we do require use of an oven and suitable kitchen facilities.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes - we can adapt our menu to cater for varying dietary needs. We cannot however guarantee that our food is nut free as traces may be present.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Afternoon Teas, Tapas Supper Clubs, English Dining and Italian Cuisines.
Our afternoon tea menus and supper club menus are prepared by our qualified chef and served on pretty vintage china. With our tea parties there is also the option to add waitresses dressed in vintage ...