Robbie Danson is a full-time professional magician who has been performing for many years. He performs his unique style of magic at a variety of special events including Weddings, Private Functions, Charity Events and Corporate Days.
He performs his magic using everyday objects such as cards, pens, coins, rings etc, mingling with people whilst they are seated or standing in groups. The reactions and memorable moments that are created will make your event talked about for a long time after. Robbie also performs his magic with a dash of comedy to ensure everyone is having a good time.
Robbie has just introduced a parlour type show which is a bit more intimate for smaller groups. This encourages all your guests to get involved in the performance.
I have full public liability insurance which your venue may need and have the documents available
Prices from £185 for one hour which is ideal for up to 50 guests. Two hours at £325 is more suitable for more people at the event.
Anonymous User• 4 Feb 2018
We booked Robbie for our wedding at the Halton stadium for 2 hours, he got around all our guests and we got some amazing reactions from our guests and he was the talk of the evening, his tricks and little shows were out of this world and left everyone asking the same question how did you do that? Robbie filled in gaps to keep people entertained and I would recommend him to anyone, our day was memorable and he made it extra special for us both and if we need to I'm sure we will be adding him to a...
Richard Webster• 27 Dec 2018
"Robbie was fantastic , he kept guests enthralled and entertained I am still amazed by the trick he showed us at end .Great Bloke and true professional
Richard & Helen W"
Anonymous User• 22 Apr 2018
We booked Robbie for our wedding and he was absolutely fantastic! We received so much positive feedback from guests who were amazed by his magic tricks. He was able to get around a large portion of the guests, time just went so quick however I wish we had booked him for longer! I really can’t recommend him enough and we would definitely use him again for future events! Thank you so much Robbie. xx
Anonymous User• 4 Feb 2017
Words cannot describe how brilliant Robbie was at our Graduation Ball! You made the night a memorable one, I have no idea how you do it but you certainly added magic to our event! Everyone's still talking about it! Thank you so much! Xxx
Anonymous User• 25 Nov 2017
We hired Robbie for our wedding last Sunday after he performed some of his magic at a wedding fayre earlier in the year and from that moment on we were spellbound! Unfortunately we didn't get to speak much on the day but we heard the applause throughout the morning of the wedding and have also heard from lots of our guests that his magic was amazing. Robbie was excellent at keeping our guests well and truly entertained whilst we were off getting the photos done. We are so glad Robbie shared our ...
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes but not a stage type show
- How long is the act?From one hour upwards
- What type of magic do you performClose up magic to guests whilst seated or standing in groups
- Will your magic suit my event?Weddings, private functions, corporate work
- How many people will you perform for?from 1-1000
- Do you have different packages?Yes I have a variety of packages available to suit your event.
- Are you insured?Yes, I have £5 million public liability insurance.
- What type of events do you cater for?I perform at a variety of events such as weddings, private functions, birthdays and corporate events such as product launches or away days.
- Do you perform at children's parties?No, unfortunately this would be better with a children’s entertainer who would perform a different style of magic which would be more suited for a child, although some of the magic I perform is certainly enjoyed by older children.
Close up magician