Rob’s powerful Sax sound, unique showmanship and pure passion for performing always delivers an unforgettable show!
Whether causing a frenzy amongst party goers with funky solo breaks in a clubland setting on and around the dancefloor, providing LED visual effects and awesome Co2 blasts, to performing ambient Ibiza chillout or sophisticated Jazz and Pop covers at an exclusive event.
Lauren Larvin• 25 Aug 2017
I hope you are well.
I just wanted to share this with you as you are both pictured and mentioned!
Thank you so much for playing at our wedding last year, you where amazing and guests are still taking about the fantastic atmosphere you created.
Lauren and Dean
Pauline Bowler• 14 Jan 2017
Just to say a big thank you for playing at my 60th party... you were amazing and it was great to listen to you throughout the afternoon and evening.
Rebecca Preskey• 28 Jul 2018
Just wanted to send a quick email to say Thankyou so much for your amazing performance on sat!It was amazing so much more than we were expecting! We don’t have much on video but we do have the first dance and it was so perfect with the sax and mixing into the party track so Thankyou for putting the time and effort into that to make it just right!
Anyhow I’ll stop waffling on again, but once more Thankyou so much for making the evening perfect!
Bex and Mark
Kay Beaverstock• 12 Oct 2017
Myself and all the guests loved rob he was amazing, great communication before my wedding to ensure everything went perfectly. On the evening he created a fab party atmosphere for all to enjoy. Many guests have asked me to pass over his details because of this. Love love love Ibiza sax
Serena Whitbread• 7 Sep 2018
Rob was absolutely superb as the saxophonist. He was easy to deal with in the run up and flexible enough to change his timings the day before. He played before dinner, then at the start of the dancing. He was brilliant at creating totally different atmospheres for each. He moved effortlessly round the guests in a very non-invasive manner and lit the dance floor up. He was just brilliant and I can't thank him enough.
- How long do you play for?This depends on the performance, for Solo Sax background music sets can be longer, with a total performance time of anywhere up to 2hrs 30 mins. For Party / LED Sax this is usually up to 2hrs performance, typically split into shorter 20 minute sets throughout the night.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own small PA 1000w PA but no lighting apart from on my Led Sax!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Ideally at least 2m x 2m
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes I take all requests, as long as it is suitable for a Sax performance which 90 percent are I will be able to do a version for you.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Typically the longest I perform for in one go is 1hr30mins. Breaks are normally at least 15/20minutes.
Performance Types - These can be booked individually or as a combination depending on your event requirements.
Solo Sax (Ambient background):
For clients looking to create a real point of difference a...