Rob’s powerful Sax sound, unique showmanship and pure passion for performing always delivers an unforgettable show!
Whether causing a frenzy amongst party goers with funky solo breaks in a clubland setting on and around the dancefloor, providing LED visual effects and awesome Co2 blasts, to performing ambient Ibiza chillout or sophisticated Jazz and Pop covers at an exclusive event.
Emma Howe• 3 Nov 2018
"We have just got back from honeymoon but wanted to say a huge thank you to you.
You truly made the wedding and we are so incredibly grateful for all your help with the other bits, you truly did go above and beyond!
We are still getting messages from friends saying how much they enjoyed the Sax!!
Emma (& Ash)"
Pauline Bowler• 14 Jan 2017
Just to say a big thank you for playing at my 60th party... you were amazing and it was great to listen to you throughout the afternoon and evening.
Nadia Riley• 27 Jul 2018
Rob was amazing. We had so many positive comments about him. Leading up to the wedding and during we had a fantastic experience. All of our guests had so many nice things to say about the music and especially the sax! We loved it. Thank you!!
Rebecca Preskey• 28 Jul 2018
Just wanted to send a quick email to say Thankyou so much for your amazing performance on sat!It was amazing so much more than we were expecting! We don’t have much on video but we do have the first dance and it was so perfect with the sax and mixing into the party track so Thankyou for putting the time and effort into that to make it just right!
Anyhow I’ll stop waffling on again, but once more Thankyou so much for making the evening perfect!
Bex and Mark"
Sophie Bridge - Reward Style• 8 Jun 2018
I hope you're having a lovely week!
I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for Friday - everyone loved it and it was the perfect intro for the event.
Thanks so much again,
- How long do you play for?This depends on the performance, for Solo Sax background music sets can be longer, with a total performance time of anywhere up to 2hrs 30 mins. For Party / LED Sax this is usually up to 2hrs performance, typically split into shorter 20 minute sets throughout the night.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own small PA 1000w PA but no lighting apart from on my Led Sax!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Ideally at least 2m x 2m
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes I take all requests, as long as it is suitable for a Sax performance which 90 percent are I will be able to do a version for you.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Typically the longest I perform for in one go is 1hr30mins. Breaks are normally at least 15/20minutes.
Performance Types - These can be booked individually or as a combination depending on your event requirements.
Solo Sax (Ambient background):
For clients looking to create a real point of difference a...