I have been playing the Highland bagpipes for over 15 years. I have competed in numerous national competitions both at a band level and solo competitions.
I also have significant experience performing at events such as weddings, funerals and birthdays.
- How long do you play for?Open to discussion.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Not required.
- How much space do you require?Minimal, just enough room to stand.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If given enough warning I am happy to learn any requested tunes.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 break per half an hour. Normally on a few minutes.
I am able to play the majority of tunes that are expected of a traditional Highland Bagpiper.
However, if you have a specific tune request for your event I am more than happy to learn it for the occasion.