RICHIE D JAMES
Regular performer at hotels, clubs, pubs, weddings, restaurants and private functions with a huge range of superb classic songs.
Swing, Soul, Rock 'n' Roll, Pop, Sinatra, Diamond, Elvis, Abba, Motown etc etc …..music for any occasion !
Terry Yates• July 2, 2019
I booked Richie to sing at our club function at the Langstone Cliff Hotel in Dawlish.
He was brilliant. Thoroughly recommended.
Bill Muir..Entertainment manager..Sidmouth Con. club• May 10, 2019
"Richie's performance at our club was super.
He has now been booked for another five performances ."
EYRE COURT HOTEL• March 17, 2019
'I booked Richie to sing on St Patrick's Day . Excellent performance & music. I Booked him to sing again again later in the year.' Manager Eyre Court Hotel
Susan Hunt• Jan. 7, 2019
""" I booked Richie to sing at our charity fundraising dinner in Budleigh Salterton.
He was fantastic. Everybody loved his performance'"
Gary Valentine• Dec. 31, 2018
"I booked Richie to do the singing/music for our New Year's Eve night
Richie is very much recommended. Excellent night had by all.
Gary Valentine owner Cobb Arms in Lyme Regis"
Charlotte Feeny• Nov. 2, 2018
"'Richie was absolutely fantastic. He sang at my birthday party. Everybody thought what a great voice he had.
I cannot recommend him highly enough'."
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Hotels, pubs, clubs, weddings, restaurants & private parties
- Who are your previous clients?Numerous- around 100 + gigs a year…see a tiny snapshot of my reviews on here in the review section .……………...I also do several charity/community events over the year.
- How long do you play for?I can sing for over two hours & can also play some terrific disco music to make the evening carry on all evening if required.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, I have public liability insurance & PAT tested equipment
- How much space do you require?not much space required..
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If I know in advance I be should able to sing it.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I do not need breaks . I can sing for over two hours straight if required.
- What is your biggest asset as a vocalist ?My ability to sing so many varied styles of songs/music .
A few examples - Sweet Caroline, Mustang Sally, Spirit in the Sky, Hi Ho Silver Lining, Y.M.C.A, Locomotion, Dancing Queen, Sway, R.E.SP.EC.T
My Way, Mack the Knife, New York New York, Delilah, Blue Suede Shoes, Johnny B Goode, The Wonder of You, All Shook up, Kingston Town, When your in Love with a beautiful Woman, Sweet Dreams are Made of This , Could it be Magic, Sway, Hit the Road Jack, I'm a Believer