Richard Ellis is a talented and highly experienced caricaturist, having been professional since 1998.
He has worked for a huge range of household name clients, including UBS, Mars, Roche, Pfizer, Volvo, Barclays and many more. Combining great likenesses with humour and enthusiasm, he is a great hit with guests at all kinds of events.
Sam• 3 Nov 2018
"Was absolutely brilliant, everyone was extremely happy with their drawings Richard done.
Was very friendly & just cracked on.
Would highly recommend x"
Georgie Dorrell• 18 Aug 2018
5 stars is not enough for Richard it should be 10! Hes amazing! My Guests loved him and so did we! Everyone commented how great He was! I defo recommened Richard for any party or wedding! Amazing and Thankyou!! :)
Althia Briscoe• 9 Sep 2017
He was so great, both kids and adult enjoyed it, would highly recommend him. great service 5 stars, brilliant
Jill McConomy• 1 Dec 2018
Everyone loved their pictures. Richard was great at replying, prompt and professional. Arrived on time and got straight to work. Great idea as an alternative wedding favour. Would definitely recommend Richard.
jemma• 15 Mar 2019
Richard was simply brilliant from start to finish and the guests loved having their pictures done. We would definitely recommend!! Fantastic
- What is included in the wedding package?Drawings of around 10 or 11 people per hour, all placed in clear display sleeves which will keep them on show but protected. After all, they will be a souvenir of the occasion for years to come!
- How long is the act?Usually three hours, but other timings are available.
- What other services to you provide?I also draw caricatures from photos for gifts - sometimes these are used as an alternative to a guest book at weddings and parties. Occasionally I run workshops for companies.
- Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?I provide all my own materials, and do not need an electrical supply or any special facilities.
- How much time do you need to prepare for an act?None! I just need to get my pens and paper out, and I'm good to go!
A typical performance lasts two to three hours. Usually, this is a mix and mingle act, but other arrangements can be made, such as working in team meetings.