Richard Ellis is a talented and highly experienced caricaturist, having been professional since 1998.
He has worked for a huge range of household name clients, including UBS, Mars, Roche, Pfizer, Volvo, Barclays and many more. Combining great likenesses with humour and enthusiasm, he is a great hit with guests at all kinds of events.
He is fully insured and DBS checked.
Rachael Millington• Oct. 26, 2019
Hi Richard, just a quick message to say thanks for drawing at our wedding on Saturday! Everyone loved you this weekend, especially William - one of the page boys who kept asking "Can you draw my face again!"
Thank you for coming at such short notice!! Your really saved the day!
Alison Earl• Oct. 5, 2019
Richard was great. His pictures are brilliant. He was a fabulous addition to my Dad's 90th birthday.
Alan• Sept. 21, 2019
Fantastic made our wedding even more special thank you
Sally Freeman• June 8, 2019
We would highly recommend Richard, a great addition to our wedding celebrations
jemma• March 15, 2019
Richard was simply brilliant from start to finish and the guests loved having their pictures done. We would definitely recommend!! Fantastic
Jill McConomy• Dec. 1, 2018
Everyone loved their pictures. Richard was great at replying, prompt and professional. Arrived on time and got straight to work. Great idea as an alternative wedding favour. Would definitely recommend Richard.
Services From Richard Ellis Caricaturist
- How long is the act?Usually three hours, but other timings are available.
- What is included in the wedding package?Drawings of around 10 or 11 people per hour, all placed in clear display sleeves which will keep them on show but protected. After all, they will be a souvenir of the occasion for years to come!
- What other services to you provide?I also draw caricatures from photos for gifts - sometimes these are used as an alternative to a guest book at weddings and parties. Occasionally I run workshops for companies.
- Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?I provide all my own materials, and do not need an electrical supply or any special facilities.
- How much time do you need to prepare for an act?None! I just need to get my pens and paper out, and I'm good to go!
A typical performance lasts two to three hours. Usually, this is a mix and mingle act, but other arrangements can be made, such as working in team meetings.