Rich Sings Swing
An award winning professional singer with over 70 live reviews on Review.com Richard performs Rat Pack / Swing / Michael Buble and a selection of dance floor filling songs if required. Richard is a professional full time singer which means you can expect complete reliability and professionalism - although the emphasis is on having fun and interacting with an audience.
You may have seen Richard on TV if you are a Come Dine With Me fan - Richard won the competition despite his lack of culinary skills!
Richard is also a member of Equity and Supporting Artist on TV and film. Recent credits include Emmerdale, Victoria, Fresh Meat, Peaky Blinders and many others.
Becky• Sept. 1, 2018
Firstly, I'd like to apologise for the massive delay in you receiving this email.. I have had a busy week and a half and am behind with my messages!
I'd just like to say a HUGE thank you to Rich for doing such an amazing job at my party last Saturday. He was fantastic! Everybody loved it!
He really made the atmosphere special and it is a day I will never forget!
Linda• Oct. 6, 2018
Richard was fantastic for our wedding party at Saltburn golf club on sat 6th October. The was a wide range of ages that attended that evening and everyone enjoyed the evening. Richard really made it a very memorable evening. Thank you so much xx
Deanna• Aug. 17, 2018
Morning Richard, what a day! Just a big thank you for all the help and singing. It was quite amazing, you did us proud and we loved it from start to finish. You have lot's of fans & great comments from all our family & friends. IT WAS A PERFECT DAY. Wish we could do it all again and wouldn't change a thing. We are so pleased you were a part of it and thanks again. Deanna and Family x
Deborah & Derek• Sept. 15, 2018
"Richard sang at our wedding at Whitley Hall on 15th September and I just wanted to pass on to him our very sincere thanks. He was absolutely amazing from start to finish and the day wouldn't have been the same without him.
From the outset when we were outside having drinks (yes, the weather was on our side) to afterwards when he had everyone on their feet singing and dancing, he was incredible.
I would have no hesitation in recommending him, he's an absolute gem.
Thank you, thank you.
Deborah and Derek x"
Natasha• Dec. 21, 2018
Richard performed at our wedding 21/12/18 Wood Hall. He was a huge hit with all our guests an absolutely fantastic singer and kept everyone entertained throughout the day. We loved having him perform at our wedding and would strongly recommend him to any one. Thank you very much Richard x
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, private parties including birthdays, anniversaries etc. Corporate functions, upmarket Restaurant evenings.
- Who are your previous clients?Many private clients along with Bettys Tea Rooms, Wentbridge House Hotel, Whitley Hall Hotel, Bagden Hall Hotel, 315 Restaurant and Spa, Three Acres Hotel and Restaurant, Aston Hall Hotel, St Paul’s Sheffield, Midland Hotel.
- How long do you play for?Usually 90 minutes but depends on client needs.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?Depends on the event but can be minimal.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes possibly depending on the song.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Maybe none. Depends on the event requirements.
Songs made famous by Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Dean Martin, Andy Williams, Michael Buble, Robbie Williams (from the Swing Albums) along with dance floor filling numbers from Motown to Justin Timberlake. With over 150 songs on the playlist there is something for all ages.