A familiar sound is stirring… Drenched in the sweat of a decade of summer festivals, driven guitars and Hammond organs, re-living the halcyon days of the 90’s when Brit-pop and Indie bands from the UK led the world.
Leading this revival are ‘Revival’, risen from the ashes of Birkenhed, The Weller Council and Chest of Pogs, bringing you the best of British classics from the likes of The Stone Roses, Blur, The Happy Mondays, Cast, The Charlatans, The Inspiral Carpets, Kula Skaker, Shed Seven, Ocean Colour Scene, and Oasis (to name but a few).
With a sound as clear as the view from the main stage at Glastonbury on a warm summers evening they deliver these classics with authenticity and passion. So get your baggies, sun hat and tracky-top out and swagger down memory lane…. Its time for Revival.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 break in between sets. Last from 15 to 30 minutes. Depending on the event and time schedule.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If it was done by a 90.s band and we are given enough time to learn it.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?This can be provided with our own engineer.
- How long do you play for?For a full gig is roughly 2x50 minute sets. But if you require less just let us know.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer, cash
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Please message us your event/occasion and we shall quote accordingly.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We play the songs the way they should be played. Every song we play is as to the record as possible. Everything down to stage wear we duplicate as much as we can.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We play the songs they should be played. Every song we play is as to the record as possible. Everything down to stage wear we duplicate as much as we can.
- What are the highlights of your career?We have played to 10,000 people at King’s Lynn’s Festival Too supporting Pixie Lott. We have also support John Power from CAST and was also a support slot of Tom Hingley the lead singer from Inspiral Carpets. We have also played the last two “Nothing but the 90’s” nights at Kings Lynn Cornexchange with local radio station KLFM.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:90’s britpop & indie tribute band
We play the best in Britpop & indie from the best decade of music! The 90's
Playing tracks from artists such as.....
THE STONE ROSES
OCEAN COLOUR SCENE