We're a 3 piece covers band. Our song choices are carefully selected so we're not playing exactly the same as every other covers band but make sure everyone knows every song we play - We like people singing a long and dancing. We taylor the sets to suit the venue and occasion. For weddings our song choices are more poppy and more dancy. For pub gigs we lean more towards the rock end of the spectrum. We play everything from Abba to ZZ-top along with some unexpected tunes by Little Mix and Taylor Swift!!
Fantastic rock guitars with mind blowing solos, fantastic bass runs and epic drum fills. And the singing isn't too bad either! :-)
- Is the guitarist trying to hind his baldness by shaving his head?Unfortunately, yes. He's hoping no-one has figured this out yet.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We're pretty flexible. Short break.... long break.... we're usually happy to work around the needs of the venue.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?More than likely. There would of course be some adaptation for a 3 piece band. But if we can play the keyboard solo to Van-Halens Jump without a keyboard I'm pretty sure we can learn most things! lol
- How much space do you require?We've played in some pretty small venues. If you've ever visited the Ship in Richmond you'll know what we mean!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?up to date.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Own lighting and PA that will easily handle small/medium venues. For larger venues we have a go-to-guy who provides the larger rigs. This will of course effect pricing.
- How long do you play for?negotiable. Normally it'd be 2 x 45 minute sets or 1 long 90 minute set. And to be honest, if the crowd are having a great time and the venue are happy we always tend to play just one more. Followed by just one more. and just one more......
- How can event planners pay for your services?cheque or bank transfer
- Who are your previous clients?The handcock, Newcastle, The Ship - Richmond, Bar Tutsters - Bishop Auckand, The Grande - Bishop Auckland....
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We've had a run of pub gigs but we're no strangers to functions, charity events, festivals, weddings......
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?There's only 3 of us so our foot print is fairly small compared to others. Our songs are chosen carefully to make sure we're not playing songs that have been played to death but still ones you know and love!
- What are the highlights of your career?Played the Barny Meet music festival!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:3 piece power trio, adding that classic rock sound to songs new and old.
Here's our ever growing bank of songs. For Weddings we'll also make efforts to learn a specific song for the first dance too!
Are you gonna be my girl - Jet
Hush - Kula Shaker
Cars - Gary Newman