Rachel is a solo event singer, who travels the UK (and abroad) to sing at weddings, parties, corporate events and even funerals.
Her crystal clear, beautiful tones will make any event special and ensures the clients are happy. Unusually, Rachel provides a bespoke set list - although she has over 350 songs in her repertoire, she loves learning and singing new songs so is happy to create a brand new set to fit the client’s requirements.
C Visser• Dec. 31, 2017
I performed alongside Rachel on New Years Eve, alternating sets with her. It was the first time I'd met her and heard her. She is such a friendly person, and a fantastic performer! Such a beautiful voice, and such a fun personality on and off stage. I can't wait to work with her again.
W.Blackburn - Funeral Director• Feb. 13, 2018
Rachel was a fantastic singer at the funeral, her communication is excellent as was her punctuality even in snowy weather. Would definitely use her again as she made everything so easy.
Mrs C Shehata• Jan. 13, 2018
Hi Rachel I'd like to thank you again for your fabulous contribution to making my (worst kept secret) surprise party such a success. I knew about the party but not about your entertainment. I thoroughly enjoyed all the songs, especially the ones by my favourite artists, and all of the guests commented that you had a lovely voice. Beyond this I found you to be so wonderfully approachable that I felt you were one more friend in the room. I loved your participation with us and our friends and I don't think anyone will forget your duet with my Nephew. I wish you every success with future bookings and hope that lots of people book you, you certainly deserve it. I would certainly book you again without a moment's hesitation
Mrs E Beart• Dec. 17, 2017
Rachel performed at my wedding on Sunday and she was fantastic! I had so many guests tell me how much they loved Rachel's singing. From start to finish of the process Rachel was great - I would highly recommend.
Mrs Noble - Funeral Director• Oct. 23, 2017
Thank you so much for being there yesterday and singing so well considering the noise and traffic. All of the comments afterwards at the wake were so lovely, with lots saying it was one of the nicest burials they had attended and the singing was a lovely touch. Thank you for being so lovely at such short notice and accommodating our requirements so personally and professionally. We couldn't have hoped for a better send off for my grandma, yesterday was perfect.
Mr McMullen• Dec. 9, 2017
We had a senior citizens Christmas dinner and Rachel did an excellent job entertaining the guests. She has a amazing voice. An overall 10/10.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings Corporate events Parties Christenings Funerals Bars/clubs
- Who are your previous clients?Many are private clients however there are some that are companies: Runcorn Rowing Club Simply Cheshire Chester Town Hall Helsby Golf Club Red Lion Swan With Two Nicks DW Stadium
- How long do you play for?Varied times but here are some examples: 2 x 45 min 3 x 40 min 6 x 30 mins 2 x 60 mins
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Full PA equipment with extra mics Basic but good lighting
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?£10m insurance All equipment is PAT tested
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes. In fact I love learning and singing new songs. More the better!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?This will depend on the length of set. Most breaks will be a minimum of 10 mins and maximum of 30 mins. This would be agreed at the time of booking.
Rachel offers a bespoke set list, however will sing pop, soul, Motown, classic rock, folk, dance, country (all from 50’s up to today’s date) and Top 40 chart music.
Rachel is a solo singer with backing tracks, however can provide an acoustic set with a guitarist.