Rachel is a solo event singer, who travels the UK (and abroad) to sing at weddings, parties, corporate events and even funerals.
Her crystal clear, beautiful tones will make any event special and ensures the clients are happy. Unusually, Rachel provides a bespoke set list - although she has over 350 songs in her repertoire, she loves learning and singing new songs so is happy to create a brand new set to fit the client’s requirements.
Sarah Furlong• 18 Nov 2017
Thank you Rachel for singing at my parent’s golden wedding Anniversary. You are a true professional, singing songs from the sixties right through to modern day. I can’t thank you enough, you were amazing!,
R Foster - Simply Cheshire Festival• 12 Aug 2017
Incredible voice and talent! Absolutely made the Simply Cheshire Event at Arley Hall!,
Mrs C Shehata• 13 Jan 2018
Hi Rachel I'd like to thank you again for your fabulous contribution to making my (worst kept secret) surprise party such a success. I knew about the party but not about your entertainment. I thoroughly enjoyed all the songs, especially the ones by my favourite artists, and all of the guests commented that you had a lovely voice. Beyond this I found you to be so wonderfully approachable that I felt you were one more friend in the room. I loved your participation with us and our friends and I don...
C Visser• 31 Dec 2017
I performed alongside Rachel on New Years Eve, alternating sets with her. It was the first time I'd met her and heard her. She is such a friendly person, and a fantastic performer! Such a beautiful voice, and such a fun personality on and off stage. I can't wait to work with her again.
Richard Hill - Chester Rugby Club• 17 Dec 2016
Rachel has been part of the Chester Rugby Club panto for the last three shows, which have all been a great success. Rachel is key member of the cast and has displayed a wide range of acting and singing talent in each show. Her great singing voice and preparedness to have a go at any role means that we are very lucky to have her as part of our shows. She brings great creativity to her roles and knows exactly how to entertain the audiences. I just hope she is still able to find time for the Cheste...
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?This will depend on the length of set. Most breaks will be a minimum of 10 mins and maximum of 30 mins. This would be agreed at the time of booking.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes. In fact I love learning and singing new songs. More the better!
- Who are your previous clients?Many are private clients however there are some that are companies: Runcorn Rowing Club Simply Cheshire Chester Town Hall Helsby Golf Club Red Lion Swan With Two Nicks DW Stadium Crewe Stroke Association
- Who are your previous clients?Many are private clients however there are some that are companies: Runcorn Rowing Club Simply Cheshire Chester Town Hall Helsby Golf Club Red Lion Swan With Two Nicks DW Stadium
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings Corporate events Parties Christenings Funerals Bars/clubs
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?£10m insurance All equipment is PAT tested
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Full PA equipment with extra mics Basic but good lighting
- How long do you play for?Varied times but here are some examples: 2 x 45 min 3 x 40 min 6 x 30 mins 2 x 60 mins
Rachel offers a bespoke set list, however will sing pop, soul, Motown, classic rock, folk, dance, country (all from 50’s up to today’s date) and Top 40 chart music.
Rachel is a solo singer with back...