We are a family run business providing entertainment for cooperate and family events. We pride ourselves on good customer service and quality. Prices will vary depending on what service is required and possible distance constraints.
Victoria friday• 13 Jul 2019
Great party all of the children had fun and so did the adults great for girls and boys both equally happy learning circus skills
Michelle Heasman• 5 May 2019
"Thank you so much for our magic show. The kids totally loved it.
Michelle Kearney• 14 Oct 2019
We had Professor Rainbow for my sons 4th birthday. The kids (mainly 3-5 yrs) were captivated and enjoyed the show and there was just the right amount of adult involvement. Was really pleased with the entire service from the simple booking process through to the phone call the day before to confirm everything. This was the 1st kids party that I’ve thrown and my little boy loved it. Would highly recommend!
Mikki Partridge• 13 Jan 2019
"We had Brian Baffles and his amazing dog for my son's 4th Birthday party. cannot fault anything, easy transaction to book, great communications when booking, and excellently priced. All 40 children (and parents) were totally engages throughout. During the 30min break for food, the adults were shown some close up magic. 100% recommend. fantastic. Thank you for making my little boys party the ""best ever"" x"
Jazzman Towers• 15 Aug 2019
Used an entertainer from this site on Saturday and he was amazing.
Using Rainbows service was easy and hassle free to book. Kerry was Great and fast with communication and we had an amazing entertainer!!
Definitely will be using them again and highly recommend!! ( This is unusual for me haha) xxx
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes. We can perform outside depending on conditions on the day.
- How long is the act?Performance times will depend on what entertainment is required.
- What type of magic do you performWe can supply adult close-up for weddings, cooperate events and promotions, as well as children's parties and family occasions.
- Will your magic suit my event?We will tailor the entertainment to fit your event.
- How many people will you perform for?If advised, we will provide entertainment to fit the number of guests attending your event
- How long do you need to set up?Depending on the event time needed may fluctuate but in general around 30 minutes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?We have full public liability insurence
- What experience do you have working with children?We have been supplying entertainers for over 20 years and all our children's entertainers have considerable experience entertaining and working with children.
- How long is your performance?This is dependant on the service you require.
- What age range do you work with?We can entertain from pre-school ages to adults.
- What venues can you work in?Indoors or outdoors. If given details we would be happy to discuss your requirements.
- Can you work outdoors?Yes, depending on your requirements.
- Is the show safe?Yes. We are used to risk assessments and have full public liabilities insurance
- Any special requirements for the show?No., but we would ask you inform your venue that entertainment will be attending.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes, but most entertainers do not require a DBS as they are not working with children or vulnerable adults on a one -to-one basis. But we can provide DBS numbers on request.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?We only say a reasonable number of guests to fit your venue.
Close-up magic for events and promotions.
Walk around magic.
Children's magic show.
Children's magic show with balloon modelling.
Magic, music and games.
Children's disco, games and...