Chester based covers band consisting of, Allan (Lead Vox), Helen & Elaine (Backing Vox Harmonies)David Willmore (Lead Guitar), Ged Coughlan (Bass Guitar) Paul Evansi (Drums) and John hardy on keyboards.
Full stage facilities and lighting by arrangement.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One 30 minute break between sets
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes with sufficient notice we can accommodate.
- How much space do you require?Enough for a six piece band
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we carry full liability cover and all equipment is PAT tested
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have full PA and lighting
- How long do you play for?We play two 45 minute sets in many cases it goes on longer.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Via pop top or direct to the band.
- Who are your previous clients?Weddings, functions, support band.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Larger venues which can accommodate a six piece band
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We include full rigging laser & mood lighting with all bookings free of charge (Venue conditions or restrictions apply)
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Popular Rock & Modern classic six piece band.
We have a vast set list, here’s just a few of the many covers that we perform to suit your occasion.
Things can only get better / de ream
Still got the blues ; Gary moor
No matter what / Badfinger....