Pippa Langhorne is a classically trained singer with a versatile set list including; Jazz, Pop, Motown, Musical theatre and of course the Classical too. Pippa can cater for all types of events; Wedding, Corporate, Private party, Birthday, Awards ceremony's and more... she is a tall and elegant singer with the voice of an angel, which gives your event a touch of class and elegance. You may recognise Pippa for her appearance on the popular TV show Britain's Got Talent in 2011 singing with her dog, Buddy. The pair reached the live finals and have the exposure their talent deserves still to this day. Her experience includes: outdoor festivals, dog shows, weddings, corporate functions, cruise ships, theatres, care homes, and more... Pippa can sing with backing tracks or accompanied with a band. Please contact Pippa for further information and prices.
Marie Wheatley• 16 Mar 2019
Excellent entertainment. Really enjoyed having them perform at the wedding. Nice group of people and Pippa''s voice was fabulous. The guests gave very positive feedback,
IAN DERBYSHIRE• 17 Feb 2018
Would recommend Pippa to anyone looking to book a female singer, very professional, great voice and really nice person, got the room up dancing all night, would certainly book Pippa again.
gulak dash• 16 Sep 2017
Brilliant singer, very professional thanks for everything. See u soon
Marcus Loizou• 31 Dec 2016
Pippa sang at our venue in Birmingham for New Year's Eve, great gatsby themed and she sounded and looked incredible. She did 2 X 45 minutes of jazz and 1 X 45 of pop and disco and everyone loved her! She'll be back again!!
Ian Burrows• 21 Jun 2017
Pippa was fantastic all the way through from responding to the request to quote, to booking and off course singing at our event and entertaining our guests. Her song choice was perfect and her voice is amazing. We wouldn't hesitate to book again.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, Bose PA and lighting, all PAT tested.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, to both.
- How much space do you require?Not a lot.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Absolutely, I love getting requests and with the internet I can download absolutely anything.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?This depends on the number of sets required and how long you'd like them to be. This can be prearranged before the event.
- What style of music do you offer?Classical, Opera, Musical theatre, Jazz, Pop, Motown,
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes, absolutely. I have no problem with learning new songs.
- How long do you need to set up?30 minutes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?yes
- What experience do you have working with children?I taught singing to children ages 3-12 in Cyprus. I have worked as a Princess for children's parties, performing songs from Beauty and the beach, Frozen, Little Mermaid and so on. With my dog act, Buddy loves children and to have his picture taken and cuddles.
- Are you DBS checked?yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?not at all, more the merrier.
Classical & Opera
O Mio babbino caro
Time to say goodbye
All i ask of you
I could have danced all night