Petites Annonces play a mix of gypsy jazz (Django Reinhardt et al), those bonnes old french chansons, from Charles Trenet to Jacques Dutronc, Boris Vian or Yan et les Abeilles, all wrapped in a big slice of Punk Manouche.
Established since 2005 Petites Annonces has played at some places like March Manouche Festival, The Quecumbar in London, IGGF Gossington, Cloughtoberfest in Ireland, the Gillingham Festival, Salisbury Live, Gold Hill Festival, the Bell Street Cafe in Shaftesbury and entertained many weddings and private events
philip barrass• Dec. 1, 2018
"My wife and I thought that Petites Annonces were terrific, and exactly what we had been looking for. Their music was full of character, played with great verve and skill, and made just the right atmosphere for a party in a hired country house. They were also bang on time, very efficient in setting up, easy going and a pleasure to have at our party.
Recommended without hesitation."
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Gypsy Jazz and French Chansons
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Live events, weddings, private and corporate events
- Who are your previous clients?Several major festival in UK (IGGF, March Manouche, Cloughtoberfest, Le Quecumbar in London......)
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer, Paypal or cash
- How long do you play for?average of 2 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?10/15 sq/ms
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?No
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?20 mns every hour
A eclectic choice from Django Reinhardt and the Hot Club de France tunes, some French Chansons from Georges Brassens, Boris Vian or Charles Trenet and forgotten old Gypsy tunes