Rock and Roll Jukebox, the Midlands finest traditional rock and roll band, is a 6 piece band playing rock and roll numbers from the 50s, and occasionally early 60s. Our line-up comprises current and former professional musicians playing Guitar, Bass, Keyboard, Sax, Trumpet, Drums and Glockenspiel, yes really, Glockenspiel!
We cover artists as diverse as Bill Hayley, Fats Domino, The Big Bopper, Jerry Lee Lewis and many, many more. We are proud of our stage appearance and full authentic sound giving us a unique stage presence.
The band works hard to deliver a polished show which gets the audience on their feet and joining in to create a true rock and roll party atmosphere.
This is what others say about us:
Everyone loved the evening and your music - as you could tell! Many thanks to you and all the band for creating such a great atmosphere.
Cheers for now, and thanks again
Toby Gee - Walcott Hall - Shropshire - April 2017
Rock and Roll Jukebox were professional , talen...
DeniseEdwards• 2 Feb 2019
"I must say these guys exceeded expectations. They played exactly the right kind of music for our 50th Anniversary. We had 90+ guests and they got ‘em up on the dance floor and kept them there all night. I have had nothing but good reports from all the guests. One of our guests has taken their details for a future booking.
We have no hesitation in recommending them for similar events. I can also give a verbal or written references.
A really good job and thank you all so much"
sarah goodall• 7 Aug 2017
Lovely night in the cowshed celebriting Golden wedding , fantastic music with a great group of people couldn't have asked for any more. Thank you for making the night so special ❤️
Toby Gee• 22 Apr 2017
"Everyone loved the evening and your music - as you could tell! Many thanks to you and all the band for creating such a great atmosphere.
Cheers for now, and thanks again
Lou Wallis• 3 Dec 2016
Rock and Roll Jukebox were professional , talented and fun. Perfect for my 1950's Rock n roll party Rating: 10/10
Joyce Beasley• 8 Oct 2016
"This was sent to the booking agent
Can you relay to your boss how much we enjoyed Rock and Roll Juke Box, we would certainly recommend them. Very reliable and professional. Thanks"
- How can event planners pay for your services?Payment is normally a deposit of 20% of the fee and the remainder paid in cash on the night.
- Who are your previous clients?The Vale Golf and Country Club – Evesham Nantwich Jazz & Music Festival The White Horse Nottingham The Royal Enfield Wetherspoons Redditch Gaudet Luce Golf Club – Droitwich Solihull Football Club The Oast House Redditch Various weddings & parties
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Whilst several members of the band have worked as professional musicians, the band is now semi professional so we charge reasonable fees for a professional show.
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing with top bands including the Beatles, the Stones and the Who amongst many others.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Lee Rogers Rock and Roll Jukebox is a traditional rock and roll band which specialises in creating a great party atmosphere.
- How long do you play for?We normally do 2 x 45 minute sets but these can be extended to 60 minutes if required.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have a full PA system suitable for gigs up to 1000 people and also have a lighting rig plus footlights
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?All our equipment is PAT tested and we have Public Liability Insurance
- How much space do you require?6 metres x 3 metres
Rock Around The Clock – Bill Hayley
I’m Walking – Fats Domino
That’s Alright Mama - Elvis
Teenager In Love – Dion and the Belmonts
Teddy Bear/Hound Dog/All Shook Up - Elvis
Move It – Cliff Richar...