Full time professional magician Peter Gardini. with over forty five years experience as a magical entertainer. Member of The Magic Circle and Equity. Good clean family entertainment for any event large or small. Enhanced DBS certified plus £10,000,000 public liability insurance for your complete peace of mind.
Roxie Power• Dec. 15, 2018
"He was brilliant! Highly recommended.
Thank you, Peter! The kids had a fantastic time.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes I also perform at outside events and I bring my own sound equipment so I don't need to have power supplied. I work self contained.
- How long is the act?If I am doing a magic show then it will be from 30 minutes to an hour according to what you require.
- What type of magic do you performI can either do close-up magic which can be done around tables or in walkabout situations for corporate events and hospitality suites.
- Will your magic suit my event?I can tailor my magic to any event large or small. From the smallest private party to the largest theatre. Your guests will be entertained and have an enjoyable time. Good clean family entertainment.
- How many people will you perform for?The smallest audience that I have performed for was two adults and one small child at his special birthday party. The largest audience that I had was performing at The Ideal Home Exhibition in London and at corporate events and exhibitions.
- How long do you need to set up?For a private party I would set up in fifteen minutes. For larger events I would take thirty minutes to an hour to make sure that everything is correct and will run smoothly.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes I have £10,000,000 public liability cover for performances.
- What experience do you have working with children?I have worked with children at parties for over forty five years and have enhanced DBS certification for working with children and young people.
- Are you DBS checked?I have enhanced DBS certification.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?The only limit is the number of children that your house or party venue can comfortably hold.
High class close-up and walkabout magic for corporate events, weddings and private parties
I also have a varied children's magic show with tricks and illusions, puppets, fun and games plus music with my guitar or ukulele to give a classic children's party for todays discerning children.
My acts are self contained and I bring my own sound and lighting equipment with me.