Hello, I am a wedding & party pianist working and living in the Lake District, Cumbria, UK. I play the following styles: Classic Pop Ballads, Modern Pop Ballads, Jazz Standards, songs from the shows and some classical pieces. Amongst my huge repertoire are songs by Christina Perrie, Ellie Goulding, John Legend, David Bowie, Elton John, Billy Joel, Lionel Richie, Frank Sinatra, The Beatles, Burt Bacharach, The Carpenters, Sting, Bryan Adams, Lone Star, Snow Patrol, Robbie Williams, Lou Reed and many, many more.
Most of my work is in The Lake District - a fantastically beautiful and very romantic area - but I travel to Southern Scotland, North & West Yorkshire, Lancashire and Greater Manchester.
I play for the pre-ceremony (while guests are seated), the ceremony itself, the drinks reception after the ceremony, the wedding breakfast and if you're not having a band or a disco, I can provide a unique cabaret act, including a sing-a-long, some songs I sing from the post wa...
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I break depending on what I have been asked to do....e.g. for a wedding ceremony....no break at all. For a ceremony and drinks reception, one short break 15 - 20 minutes. For a wedding breakfast, two breaks of around 15-20 minutes. Basically, I need a break every 1hr. 20 minutes whatever or wherever I am playing.
- How much space do you require?A minimum of 1m x 2m if using just a keyboard on a stand. If I use my digital gran piano, I need a minimum of 2m x 3m
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I do.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No, not necessary. My music is on my ipad.
- How long do you play for?I play for a maximum of 5 hours....with breaks, of course!
My set lists are huge, but if you have particular favourites, please ask and I will always include them if possible.