The Project tour across the UK, Europe and the US with their own blend of modern-blues, reggae and funk. Musicianship comes high up their list of priorities. Denise J Thompson plays rock-solid drums with heaps of flair and Karine Graham shows her mastery on bass guitar with coolness and poise. Both girls sing exquisite backing vocals. Paul plays guitar and lead vocals.
John• Dec. 24, 2018
Paul n Jennie were great at what they do best and kept us entertained. Just for future reference I would've suggested they were more interactive with the audience and had the audience more involved.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Band of professional musicians, who have fun while performing but keep the music top quality.
- What are the highlights of your career?Touring overseas.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Musicianship comes high up our list of priorities, and making sure the audience enjoy the show.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We perform at many different venues and adjust our set accordingly. Liaising with the organiser and serving them the best we can.
- Who are your previous clients?Too numerous to mention. Please check the gig list on our web site. paulpoulton.com
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash on the night is preferred.
Wade In The Water (Trad)
I Shot The Sheriff (Bob Marley)
The Revelator (Blues Standard)
I Don’t Need No Doctor (Ray Charles)
What A Pity (George Harrison - Funky Version)
Love Me Like A Rock (Paul Simon)
Is This Love (Bob Marley)
While My Guitar Gently Weeps (The Beatles)
Theme From "Mission Impossible"
"Return Of The Django" (The Pioneers)
"Lively Up Yourself" (Bob Marley)
"Swing Low Sweet Chariot" (Trad)
"Stormy Monday" (Blues T-Bone Walker)
"Waterloo Sunset" (Kinks)
"Lazy Sunny Afternoon" (Kinks)
Plus many other songs.