Paul Dawson is full time professional magician with over 15 years experience, combining a mixture of sleight of hand, misdirection, comedy and lots of surprises.
1st place at Edinburgh international magic comp.
Studied with Jeff Mcbride (Las Vegas Headliner) at the Magic & Mystery School.
Member of Equity.
Megan Ames• 29 Jun 2019
Paul was absolutely fantastic at our wedding. Everyone thought he was a guest as he just mingled so we'll with all our guests. His magic was a work of art, he genuinely gave me goosebumps!! Everyone has talked about him ever since. Amazing! Thank you!
Mand• 26 May 2019
We loved Paul’s magic act and so did the children! There were 20 children ages 2-10 and they were engrossed throughout!
Adults thought he was entertaining too!
Craig• 6 Jan 2018
Very pleased with Paul’s balloon modelling, he turned up on time and made some fantastic balloons. There were extra kids that showed up to the Party and he even made them a balloon. His communication with us throughout the booking process was great and we would recommend him to others.
Mike• 20 Jan 2018
Paul did an excellent job of entertaining all our guest. everyone really enjoyed I Would highly recommend him and will use him again in the future. Thanks.
Reed• 31 Mar 2018
Excellent, Paul gave a tremendous show at each of the tables and guests were truly amazed by his performance. strongly recommended
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No, but I will need to know a final number before the event, so I know how many balloons I can do, etc.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?In my younger days I was kids entertainer/manager at holiday parks around the UK.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- How long do you need to set up?Close-up magic, no time is needed. Stage show, at least 30 mins
- How many people will you perform for?From 1 - 1000
- Will your magic suit my event?Magic will suit every event, it's the perfect ice breaker
- What type of magic do you performClose-up magic Stage magic Street magic Fire and extreme magic
- How long is the act?Close-up magic - I start from 1 hr, most people book for 2 hrs, But I will work for as long as needed. Stage show - my show is 45 mins long, I can go to 1 hour if needed. Also if you need a short show of 20 mins, that's fine as well.