Paul Dawson is full time professional magician with over 15 years experience, combining a mixture of sleight of hand, misdirection, comedy and lots of surprises.
1st place at Edinburgh international magic comp.
Studied with Jeff Mcbride (Las Vegas Headliner) at the Magic & Mystery School.
Member of Equity.
Giles Powell• Dec. 20, 2018
Paul join us for Christmas work function, he was received really well, he worked the table very well and all the feedback was very positive. He turned up on time and was very pleasant. I would have no hesitation in booking him again.
Lisa Johnson• Oct. 31, 2018
Paul is great at what he does. I recommend for kids all ages. Our party , including adults thoroughly enjoyed it!
Josh• Oct. 7, 2018
Paul was absolutely brilliant! We had over 120 people at our event and every single person loved him! Highly recommend and would defiantly book him again! Thank you
Sian Lewis• June 16, 2018
Absolutely fantastic! Wowed all the guests. Highly recommend!!
Reed• March 31, 2018
Excellent, Paul gave a tremendous show at each of the tables and guests were truly amazed by his performance. strongly recommended
Mike• Jan. 20, 2018
Paul did an excellent job of entertaining all our guest. everyone really enjoyed I Would highly recommend him and will use him again in the future. Thanks.
- How long is the act?Close-up magic - I start from 1 hr, most people book for 2 hrs, But I will work for as long as needed. Stage show - my show is 45 mins long, I can go to 1 hour if needed. Also if you need a short show of 20 mins, that's fine as well.
- What type of magic do you performClose-up magic Stage magic Street magic Fire and extreme magic
- Will your magic suit my event?Magic will suit every event, it's the perfect ice breaker
- How many people will you perform for?From 1 - 1000
- How long do you need to set up?Close-up magic, no time is needed. Stage show, at least 30 mins
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?In my younger days I was kids entertainer/manager at holiday parks around the UK.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No, but I will need to know a final number before the event, so I know how many balloons I can do, etc.