Paul Dawson is full time professional magician with over 15 years experience, combining a mixture of sleight of hand, misdirection, comedy and lots of surprises.
1st place at Edinburgh international magic comp.
Studied with Jeff Mcbride (Las Vegas Headliner) at the Magic & Mystery School.
Member of Equity.
Margaret Reeve• Aug. 31, 2019
Wonderful went down a treat very professional and entertaining
Holly Russon• July 27, 2019
Paul was absolutely fantastic, he really added to what was a special evening for my parents wedding anniversary party and was honestly worth every penny and more! Every guest I have spoken to have said that he was amazing, thank you Paul.
Megan Ames• June 29, 2019
Paul was absolutely fantastic at our wedding. Everyone thought he was a guest as he just mingled so we'll with all our guests. His magic was a work of art, he genuinely gave me goosebumps!! Everyone has talked about him ever since. Amazing! Thank you!
Mand• May 26, 2019
We loved Paul’s magic act and so did the children! There were 20 children ages 2-10 and they were engrossed throughout!
Adults thought he was entertaining too!
Giles Powell• Dec. 20, 2018
Paul join us for Christmas work function, he was received really well, he worked the table very well and all the feedback was very positive. He turned up on time and was very pleasant. I would have no hesitation in booking him again.
Lisa Johnson• Oct. 31, 2018
Paul is great at what he does. I recommend for kids all ages. Our party , including adults thoroughly enjoyed it!
Services From Paul Dawson Magic
Close-Up Walkabout Magician
- How long is the act?Close-up magic - I start from 1 hr, most people book for 2 hrs, But I will work for as long as needed. Stage show - my show is 45 mins long, I can go to 1 hour if needed. Also if you need a short show of 20 mins, that's fine as well.
- What type of magic do you performClose-up magic Stage magic Street magic Fire and extreme magic
- Will your magic suit my event?Magic will suit every event, it's the perfect ice breaker
- How many people will you perform for?From 1 - 1000
- How long do you need to set up?Close-up magic, no time is needed. Stage show, at least 30 mins
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?In my younger days I was kids entertainer/manager at holiday parks around the UK.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No, but I will need to know a final number before the event, so I know how many balloons I can do, etc.