Paul Dawson is full time professional magician with over 15 years experience, combining a mixture of sleight of hand, misdirection, comedy and lots of surprises.
1st place at Edinburgh international magic comp.
Studied with Jeff Mcbride (Las Vegas Headliner) at the Magic & Mystery School.
Member of Equity.
Megan Ames• 29 Jun 2019
Paul was absolutely fantastic at our wedding. Everyone thought he was a guest as he just mingled so we'll with all our guests. His magic was a work of art, he genuinely gave me goosebumps!! Everyone has talked about him ever since. Amazing! Thank you!
Craig• 6 Jan 2018
Very pleased with Paul’s balloon modelling, he turned up on time and made some fantastic balloons. There were extra kids that showed up to the Party and he even made them a balloon. His communication with us throughout the booking process was great and we would recommend him to others.
Mike• 20 Jan 2018
Paul did an excellent job of entertaining all our guest. everyone really enjoyed I Would highly recommend him and will use him again in the future. Thanks.
Giles Powell• 20 Dec 2018
Paul join us for Christmas work function, he was received really well, he worked the table very well and all the feedback was very positive. He turned up on time and was very pleasant. I would have no hesitation in booking him again.
Reed• 31 Mar 2018
Excellent, Paul gave a tremendous show at each of the tables and guests were truly amazed by his performance. strongly recommended
- How long is the act?Close-up magic - I start from 1 hr, most people book for 2 hrs, But I will work for as long as needed. Stage show - my show is 45 mins long, I can go to 1 hour if needed. Also if you need a short show of 20 mins, that's fine as well.
- What type of magic do you performClose-up magic Stage magic Street magic Fire and extreme magic
- Will your magic suit my event?Magic will suit every event, it's the perfect ice breaker
- How many people will you perform for?From 1 - 1000
- How long do you need to set up?Close-up magic, no time is needed. Stage show, at least 30 mins
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?In my younger days I was kids entertainer/manager at holiday parks around the UK.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No, but I will need to know a final number before the event, so I know how many balloons I can do, etc.