A trio of tenor saxophone, guitar and female vocals, Pastry Shoes play an engaging and familiar mix of easy-listening jazz, swing and pop songs ranging from Fats Waller, Carmen Miranda, Stevie Wonder and Sandie Shaw to the Phil Spector Wall of Sound and Olly Murs.
Pastry Shoes bring unique qualities to each performance, responding to the mood of the occasion, and delight in creating a warm and endearing atmosphere. They provide whimsical entertainment for weddings, celebrations, parties and dinners.
Pastry Shoes love to dress up and have developed an intriguing presentation theme, reminiscent of an early 20th century vintage parlour, complete with fringed lamps, old bird cages housing faux birds and vintage cases housing their (modern) equipment.
Based in Cheshire UK, they normally play throughout the North West of England and the Midlands, but are always willing to consider anything further afield.
Pastry Shoes formed in 2012 with a desire to perform quality and entertaining son...
John, Julie, Simona, Pauline, Harry• 16 Jul 2016
"We saw and heared you guys, and enjoyed it imencely!
We would recomend the Pastry Shoes to anyone who want to have the right musical atmosphere at there event.
John jules clan"
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Three piece band with female vocals, guitar and tenor sax performing easy-listening and familiar jazz, swing and pop hits
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Anything considered! As well as festivals, events, pubs, clubs, parties, weddings and anniversaries, we regularly perform on music trains, and annually at a dog's birthday!!
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash, cheque or BACS
- How long do you play for?Our standard package is 2x45 minute or 3x30 minute sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?yes
- How much space do you require?Minimum 2x3 metres
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We will always consider requests but cannot guarantee that they will be appropriate for our line up. Extra fee to learn a song negotiable.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Standard package has either one or two breaks of 15 minutes minimum.
My Baby Just Cares for Me (Nina Simone)
They Can't Take That Away From Me (Ella Fitzgerald )
On the Sunny Side of the Street (Billie Holiday)
Dream a Little Dream (Ella Fitzgerald)...