We are a professional wedding duo specializing in preforming subtle background music while guests chat and/or while eating food at The wedding Breakfast. This type of laid back live music is great for keeping guests entertained and to create that relaxed mood during the daytime at any wedding or event.
We have many years of experience playing and with a large repertoire of songs we feel we can cater for most tastes in music. We perform music from popular, swing, light jazz and light classics, we also perform songs made famous by Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Bobby Darin to name but a few. We are also able to play ambient background music when needed, which we provide either with piano and guitar or sax and guitar. Often these are standards or other well-known melodies. Our previous experience includes hotels, holiday resorts and corporate events. We are able to improvise to suite the event concerned. We also have a 50's & 60's set for evening entertainment.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cheque, Cash, Bank Transfer
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Corporate, Birthdays and Anniversaries
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We offer a range of options from Background/Ambient Music to Swing to full Rock n Roll.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We are a professional wedding duo specializing in preforming subtle background music while guests chat and/or while eating food at The wedding Breakfast. This type of laid back live music is great for keeping guests entertained and to create that relaxed mood during the daytime at any wedding or event.
- How long do you play for?Our fee is based on us playing an hour and a half of music, How you arrange this is entirely up to you but they generally perform 2 x 45 minute sets or 3 x 30 min sets, they can however play for longer for a small fee.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we have 2 pa systems for various venues, we can cater for 1 - 400 people. and have stage lighting,
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, we have 10,000,000 PLI and all equipment is PAT tested. Certificates available on request.
- How much space do you require?4 x 3 meters is fine.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, if the song you want is not in our song list we are happy to learn one free of charge. We just need a couple of weeks notice.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?The interval is usually around 20 - 30 minutes long but this can be longer or shorter to suit your requirements on the day
AMBIENT / BACKGROUND / INSTRUMENTALS
On My Own - Alfie Boe
Nature Boy - Nat King Cole
Sleepwalk - Larry Carlton
Just The Way You Are - Diana Krall
A groovy Kind Of Love - The Shadows
The Way ...