Irish music, many of which are uptempo. A variety of tunes, popular ballads and waltzes.
See us on Facebook. Paddicraic The Irish Band.
Natalie• 1 Dec 2018
Great communication with David since making the booking back in October and a friendly confirmation call the week of the gig too. Set up on time, in a tight space and a great atmosphere created for my friends 40th birthday. Playlist requirements provided by the birthday girl were accommodated for, even with new tracks to learn. A great band and a great night! One to definitely keep on the books for future events.
Mark bailiss• 13 Oct 2018
All good brilliant band great music kept everyone entertained and also invited us to sing with them would highly recommend.
Molly Malones Irish Tavern• 19 Oct 2018
A lively uptempo band with a great sound.
Good atmosphere on every occasion they have played here. We have given them another twenty dates.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1x30mins
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Definitely.
- How much space do you require?Stick us in a corner. We'll do fine.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. Lights and full PA.
- How long do you play for?Generally 2x45 mins.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash on the night or BACS transfer.
- Who are your previous clients?So many. We toured under sponsorship of Guinness. (Not under the influence of Guinness!)
- What are the highlights of your career?So many! Opening for Green day. Touring with Jools Holland. Playing throughout Europe and The Middle East. Opening all those O' Neil's with Barry McGuigan.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Musical ability and charisma!
- What are the highlights of your career?So many! Opening for Green day. Touring with Jools Holland. Playing throughout Europe and The Middle East.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A rocky Irish band.
A variety of Pogues numbers plus songs by The Sawdoctors, Dubliners, Waterboys, Goats don't Shave and many others.