Irish music, many of which are uptempo. A variety of tunes, popular ballads and waltzes.
See us on Facebook. Paddicraic The Irish Band.
Mike Cornes• 3 Aug 2019
Fantastic band, kept us tapping our feet and dancing all night. Would thoroughly recommend anyone booking this band
Geraldine Glendon• 11 May 2019
Wow what can I say. Booked Paddicraic through Poptop. One of the band members contacted me. Really listened to what my requirements were. The event was my mums 80th birthday. They played all her favourite songs. We had a great singalong with a joke or two along the way. A great bunch of guys. Professional friendly but most of all listened to what the customer wanted. Thank you Paddicraic for making the evening such a lovely event for my mum
Natalie• 1 Dec 2018
Great communication with David since making the booking back in October and a friendly confirmation call the week of the gig too. Set up on time, in a tight space and a great atmosphere created for my friends 40th birthday. Playlist requirements provided by the birthday girl were accommodated for, even with new tracks to learn. A great band and a great night! One to definitely keep on the books for future events.
Dave Mcconville• 5 May 2019
"Thankyou Paddicraic for coming to The Kings Arms in Shap.
What a fantastic night everybody had. And you couldn't meet a nicer band. I would definitely recommend this tremendous band. They will be back!!!!"
Barbara Hirstle• 1 Sep 2019
A brilliant band, very professional.
We will definitely be booking again!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A rocky Irish band.
- What are the highlights of your career?So many! Opening for Green day. Touring with Jools Holland. Playing throughout Europe and The Middle East.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Musical ability and charisma!
- Who are your previous clients?So many. We toured under sponsorship of Guinness. (Not under the influence of Guinness!)
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash on the night or BACS transfer.
- How long do you play for?Generally 2x45 mins.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. Lights and full PA.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?Stick us in a corner. We'll do fine.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Definitely.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1x30mins
A variety of Pogues numbers plus songs by The Sawdoctors, Dubliners, Waterboys, Goats don't Shave and many others.