Pad Cha & Chilli is a PopUp Street food business borne out of the love of travel & family.
Our main menu came about due to our travels, living and working on the island of Koh Chang in Thailand. Pad Cha was my thai equivalent to an english sunday roast and on returning to the UK, I wanted to share it with others.
Our temptingly, tasty, chilli con carne is borne from a love of family. It's everybody's favourite. Topped with a freshly made, refreshing mexican salsa and finished with a twist of lime, bring a zing to the dish.
Angela Chapman• Nov. 23, 2019
Fantastic! Pad Cha & Chilli catered for my birthday party and were amazing! Food delicious, lots of guests commented on what a great idea it was to have a pop up street caterer. Set up easily and cleared away efficiently.
Would definitely use again.
Thank you Jan! You were a star!
- What services do you offer?We can cook and serve or cook and deliver
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes or we can pre cook and bring ready prepared
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes - we can add or take away items on the menu to suit your taste. For example we do a flavoursome butternut squash curry which can go with the Pad Cha instead of the Chilli Con Carne or we can add something like chicken fajitas instead of the Pad Cha. We cook and serve fusion food - bringing a delicious twist to the taste of asia and the americas.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We presently serve a selected menu of two primary dishes - one is thai - the other is mexican. Both compliment each other. We can also add Bliss Balls as a snack style dessert for afters...
- Do you offer special menus?We can deliver a plant based menu if required.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No
- What is included in the menu?All that is listed.
A sizzling, spicy, stir fry. Filled with fresh vegetables, aromatic thai herbs and sauces
Served with a side of rice.
Options: Chicken, Prawn, Veg (Vegan friendly)
Chilli Con Carne - 5% low fat ground beef. Topped with freshly made salsa. Finished off with a slice of lime. Nestled on a bed of rice
Filled Tacos/Tortilla/Tortilla Pinwheels
Chicken & mixed peppers
Prawn and salad
Mixed Peppers & Onion (Vegetarian)
Home Made Sriracha/Lime Mayo