Pad Cha & Chilli
Pad Cha & Chilli is a PopUp Street food business borne out of the love of travel & family.
Our main menu came about due to our travels, living and working on the island of Koh Chang in Thailand. Pad Cha was my thai equivalent to an english sunday roast and on returning to the UK, I wanted to share it with others.
Our texan chilli con carne is borne from a love of family and serving up a hearty meal with a twist. It's everybody's favourite. The traditional mexican salsa topping and twist of lime, bring a unique zing to the dish.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes - we can add or take away items on the menu to suit your taste. For example we do a flavoursome butternut squash curry which can go with the Pad Cha instead of the Chilli Con Carne or we can add something like chicken fajitas instead of the Pad Cha. We cook and serve fusion food - bringing a delicious twist to the taste of asia and the americas.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We presently serve a selected menu of two primary dishes - one is thai - the other is mexican. Both compliment each other. We can also add Bliss Balls as a snack style dessert for afters...
- Do you offer special menus?We can deliver a plant based menu if required.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No
- What is included in the menu?Pad Cha - a flavourful and, spicy, fragrant chicken dish first tasted on the sunshine island of Koh Chang. Dished up with a side of rice. A stonking chilli con carne - full of heat and topped with a fresh and fragrant salsa - side of rice and a slice of lime to burst out the flavour.
Our menu is as follows:
Pad Cha Gai - a sizzling, spicy, chicken stir fry served with aromatic thai sweet holy basil, fresh green peppercorns and delicious seasonal vegetables - with a side order of ...