A lively ceilidh band with caller playing Irish traditional dance tunes to expertly called dances.
Suitable for all levels we offer a great evenings dancing. We offer a PA and can do special requests.
Line up is violin, flute/whistle, guitar and caller.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We usually take one 20 minute break between sets.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes of course.
- How much space do you require?The band needs 4 square metres minimum and the dance floor big enough for 4 couples standing in a row minimum.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have a PA of 750 watts, loud enough for a medium sized hall/church
- How long do you play for?2 x 50 minute sets
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash on the night Bank transfer
- Who are your previous clients?The Green Party , Lewes Firle Village Hall community events. Many private clients too numerous to mention.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, birthday parties and charity events.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Really good band - high energy expert playing and very approachable caller.
- What are the highlights of your career?The satisfied feeling after having provided a really uplifting dance evening for clients. The memory of the smiling faces as the dances lift off...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A fun ceilidh band with caller suitable for all ages
A sample of 2 recent sets.
Circassian Circle: 32 Jig
Farmer’s Jig: 32 Jig
Gay Gordons: 16 March/Schottische
Strip the Willow: slip jigs
Holmfirth Square 8: 32 Jig
Old Swan Ga...