Operating as a duo or quartet, Old Street Blues play fresh arrangements of classic standards, contemporary rhythm & blues hits and original material. The repertoire spans r&b pioneers like Elmore James & Eric Clapton all the way up to Adele and Mark Ronson and is guaranteed to get toes tapping and hips swinging.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?You have already asked that question.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?You have already asked that question.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes.
- What style of music do you offer?Blues - rock - classic rock - pop
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?20 mins but up to client.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Highly likely.
- How much space do you require?4-5 square metres. Depending on duo / quartet. Drummer can use busking kit if need be.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes - details available upon request.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?PA - Yes. Lighting - No (though can organise for additional £).
- How long do you play for?Typically we offer 2 x 45 minute sets. Happy to add more / negotiate timings.
- How can event planners pay for your services?30 day invoices / bank transfer / paypal.
- Who are your previous clients?Get Involved Ltd. Hear & Now Entertainment.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Functions, weddings, pub gigs, festivals & touring.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Authentic sound & being a jobbing music producer as opposed to part-timers.
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing Glastonbury, Kentish Town Forum & Bestival. Signing publishing deals with Synctracks, Presana and Jingle Punks.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Touring duo or quartet playing fresh arrangements of classic standards alongside original blues material.
Full repertoire upon request - example setlist below...
Dust My Broom
Nobody Knows You (When You're Down and Out)
Born Under a Bad Sign
Oh Well (...