Notes of Life
I come from a family background rich in musical history and this inspired me to begin playing the piano at the age of eight. By the age of sixteen I was working as a church organist; I am a self taught musician and am heavily involved in brass and organ works.
As a Pianist, Organist and Keyboard Player, I am now a leading wedding and event musician performing across County Durham, playing in churches and other venues. I have also played in Liverpool at the Hundred and Seventy- five Years of Cunard event (2015) at the Atlantic Thistle Hotel. My Great Grandfather made the organ pipes at the Hillbark Hotel in the Wirral many years ago and I have been privileged to play upon this organ for a wedding.
I have a wide range of musical styles including Classical, Easy Listening, Jazz and Pop. Regular wedding and funeral venues include St Paul’s Evenwood and St Mary’s Cockfield.
As well as being a traditional wedding organist, I organise events in the local village where I take my porta...
- How long do you play for?As long as the client requires
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes Speaker and Lighting is provided
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No but in the process of applying
- How much space do you require?a small space is all I need
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, No problem I have a contact that I can get any music from
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually a 20 minute coffee break is fine
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Yes
All events covered from weddings, funerals and general entertainment