No Strings Attached was formed in The Black Country in late 2012. We are a four piece band, made up of vocalist, guitar, bass and rhythm.
Our four members come from all a varierty of musical backgrounds which enables us to have a unique sound.
We are a covers band and we aspire to bring good memories from your past, and you WILL recognise the songs we play, we put our own unique slant on all music, to give you the "No Strings Attached Experience"
What is our unique selling point? We don't take ourselves too seriously! We enjoy what we do and want you to enjoy it too! And we give booking discounts to people who have been to see us before!
We have been very active since forming, having played in a number of venues in The Black Country - our home county, although we had to take a break in 2015 and early 2016 due to out guitarist having cancer (he is now fully recovered phew!)
Matthew Davies• 19 May 2017
Awesome band - nice people, engaged with the audience, a good mix of well know songs, all played and sung really well...highly recommended, use these people, you'll not be disappointed :-)
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:4 piece covers band, playing light rock, pop and other genres
- What are the highlights of your career?Black Country Tour 2015!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Discounts on bookings if you have seen us before and have a no strings wristband
- What kind of events do you usually serve?private functions
- Who are your previous clients?Unfair to single out, however we have played at retirement and birthday gigs, along with many other gigs
- How can event planners pay for your services?cash, paypal
- How long do you play for?usually 2x 45 minute sets - but open to negotiation
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?PA yes, lighting - limited.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?PAT tested equipment yes, public liability - can be obtained if required.
- How much space do you require?depends on venue
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?depends on the song - but we can talk about it
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?one 20 mins to half hour
I can't get enough - Bad Company
I Touch myself - Divinyls
Blackberry Way - the Move
White Room - Cream
Pinball Wizard - The Who
Ride like the Wind - Saxon
Something - The Beatles
China Grove ...