NJAC is an award-winning event bar service, specialising in (but not limited to) hand crafted cocktails. We work with local breweries, wine merchants and farms to ensure the best quality products for our clients. As a truly bespoke service, we can offer you all beers, wines and spirits that are available in the UK, which will sit nicely on your personalised menus.
We will work alongside you from booking the event right up until the last drink that we serve. We are always happy to share our knowledge, experience and contacts within the industry.
As an experienced bar provider, we know that choice is everything; therefore we can offer a variety of styles and sizes from our bar range. All of our bars are professionally equipped and are capable of taking cash and card payments.
Our most popular package is Free Bar Hire, which is literally as good as it sounds. We also offer customised packages which allow you to pay for guests' drinks, pop money behind the bar or even offer drinks to gu...
Lizanne Young• 5 May 2018
A very professional service with great personable skills. Would certainly recommend and use again
Ida• 15 Jul 2019
This was a brilliant event and a huge success!
I along with the other bridesmaids organised a cocktail making class at a beautiful house in Bath for our gorgeous friend's hen do. And what a class it was! We got the privilege to learn to make 3 delicious drinks which we bespokely created for this event to reflect the bride's taste. It went down a treat and everyone took a huge pleasure in taking part, even the mums!
The NJAC team were professional, friendly and super helpful, enabling us to pu...
- What services do you offer?We specialise in mobile bars and mobile cocktail bars. You can then add to this with our reception drinks, table drinks, toast drinks and waiting teams if you wish!
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?Not currently, but we can recommend plenty of stunning venues in your area!
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We always 'mix' fresh on site. There are no pre-mixes, when it comes to cocktails; we want you to see the whole show!
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Absolutely! We love our Gold and Silver Menu, but totally understand if you want to make amendments. We will offer a consultation once you have booked with us and then we can design a menu for you.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Beer, Wine, Spirits, Liqueurs, Cocktails, Soft Drinks
- Do you offer special menus?Absolutely. They can be personalised, which create a beautiful keepsake.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No, but if we did it would be soaked in rum for many a week!
- How does the open bar work?We can either price an 'all inclusive' package in advance or simply run a tab through the night.
- What is included in the menu?Please see our silver and gold menu on our profile page. If you would like to amend these, then we're more than happy to!
- Are your staff licensed?Of course, it would be illegal if not!
- Can you apply for our Temporary Events Notice for us?Not a problem. As long as we have at least 6 days notice, then it is possible.
- What is a minimum spend?A minimum spend is a system that is widely used by mobile bars to guarantee a level of spend on the bar. As many bars offer free bar hire, it is important for their planning to know approximately what the spend may be and that they will be able to pay their staff and business costs. When executed correctly, a minimum spend is fair for all.
Free Bar Hire
Cocktail Bar Hire
Dry Bar Hire
Bespoke and Personalised Menus