Ninjō Noodle Bar is a 100% plant based mobile street food van providing freshly cooked meals at both Trowbridge and Chippenham market in Wiltshire each week.
We serve food from 10am until 3pm on Wednesdays and Fridays and until 4pm on Saturday
Ninjō’s core goals is to provide freshly cooked, health conscious and ethical food with a special focus towards those with different dietary preferences. We are always improving our knowledge of nutrition and cooking with compassion and as we learn our menu evolves too.
Our purpose built prep kitchen is used to prepare our food where we carefully choose ingredients and complimentary products that are plant based, free from artificial additives and MSG. We choose biodegradable or recyclable options wherever possible. The cleaning products that keep our kitchen and food van sparkling are all plant based and biodegradable, the bags used to prep our vegetables break down naturally, cardboard, paper, glass and tins are all recycled and our food waste is sent to commercial composting.
- What services do you offer?We provide Pan-Asian style street food served from our mobile noodle bar
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, all our food is cooked from scratch per person making it easy to make requests in advance as well as on the day.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Plant based, Pan-Asian Street Food
- Do you offer special menus?No
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No
Casual street food style evening weddings, corporate events, parties and festivals.