A reliable professional entertainer that promises STRESS FREE laugh out loud magic that will amaze. Performing at weddings, parties, trade shows, birthday parties and corporate events for over 25 years.
Jonathan Barrow• Dec. 20, 2019
Superb, Nick was a real gent, just what our event needed, getting people talking and laughing. Still don’t know had he tricked me, thank you Nick, we will certainly use your services again in the future.
Robyn• March 9, 2018
100% recommend! Nick was a great hit with all of the guests. He kept guests of all ages entertained. He was so friendly and professional, the guests only had great things to say about him. Me and my new husband did not get to see a lot of Nick as he was entertaining whilst photos were being taken. However he was determined to ensure that we saw a trick as a couple before he left. It was truly magical and I will keep the card that was used for the magic trick as a memory forever. Thank you Nick x
Andrew• Oct. 31, 2017
What a great evening and nick made it even better!
Kellie Jones• Nov. 23, 2016
Nick The Trick performed magic at our wedding, moving around tables and mingling with guests before we sat down for dinner, and again later in the evening. He was very professional, friendly and popular with all our guests, who were left amazed! Highly recommend.
Services From Nick Storry Essex Magician.
Magic Station / Bunco booth.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes, walk around mix n mingle at weddings, garden parties and BBQs etc.
- How long is the act?The act can be for however long you require to suit the occasion.
- What type of magic do you performFrom weddings to birthday paties, small events to trade shows Nick has experience In performing on a stage to 500 people to a small dinner party and everything in between. All amazing magic to keep your guests talking long after the day. All done with great humour and warmth.
- Will your magic suit my event?The entertainment can be customised toward any event. Feel free to discuss your requirements.
- How many people will you perform for?There is no limit but obvious time constraints so please advise of number of guests or tables. We can give advise on this.
- How long do you need to set up?Set up depends on what type of booking. Usually Nick will arrive 15 to 20 minutes prior to start time for close up. Trade events and parlour shows depend on circumstances . Would discuss at time of booking.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes with Aviva details can be suuplied.
- What experience do you have working with children?Nick has entertained with magic at literally hundreds of parties for over 25 years.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes to work with children and vulnerable adults.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?Mainly grown ups but Nick is a family friendly entertainer.
Close up table magic.
Trade shows and fairs.