Nick The Chef Ltd
Participated in “MasterChef” Romania (reality TV series and contest) between February-May 2013 and won forth place.
Having worked in many hotels and restaurants, but also as a Private Chef, I gained valuable expertiseand various, excellent professional skillsIn years of experience, I had the pleasure of polishing my skills at:
Alain Ducasse at the Dorchester
Bvlgari Hotel in Knitsbridge
The Savoy Hotel close to Covent Garden
Hide Restaurant in Picadilly
My skills and specialities include elements from modern European ( French, Italian, Romanian), Japanese, Arabic, Thai and Mexican cuisine
Nick the chef Ltd• March 5, 2019
Nicu was such a polite guy, the food was excellent, so well presented and delicious. He explained every dish and you can see he has a genuine passion for what he does.
06 Mar 2018 See menu
Reviewer image, Rob
Nick the chef Ltd• May 17, 2019
Thank you so much Nicusor for the great evening. Everything was really delicious and the products so fresh and natural ! We truly enjoyed
18 May 2019 See menu
Reviewer image, Olivier
Maria Ewa Prasek• Oct. 12, 2019
It was a special birthday and retirement dinner party. We were extremely happy with Nick,s performance. The food was of an excellent quality and cooked to perfection. Nick is a very nice guy and was happy to offer explanation regarding the dishes he has prepared. Nothing was a problem, he felt in our kitchen as in his own and whatever the issue he has encountered, he offered a solution and had a general "can do" attitude. Highly recommended if you want to eat in style at home without a fuss of cooking yourself.
- What services do you offer?Private dining with masterchef Romania finalist Bbq garden party caterig weddings any events all service we buy the ingredients,we cook, we clean up,we can bring also staff for serving the food
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?Yes we have a venue Clasic Restaurantand Hall
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?yes,we can do this or we can deliver the food
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?of corse,yes We adapted the menu by client
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?From modern European ( French, Italian, Romanian), Japanese, Arabic, Thai and Mexican cuisine
- Do you offer special menus?Yes
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?we don't make cakes but we can provide from our contributors
- How does the open bar work?Normal we don't do this services,but if someone needs special we gonna do
- What is included in the menu?canape bowl food finger food starter main deserts snaks fruits kandy bar drinks all depends of client what the menu they choose and of the budget, we can do everything
Because ingredients price vary, It’s very hard for me to put a fixed price per person. A general rule will be that the more of you there are the lesser the price per person will be.
I can cook everyday meals for you on a monthly, bi-weekly, or weekly schedule, or whenever you like. I can also prepare food in your home for garden parties, small-scale dinner parties, cocktail parties, finger food, private fine dinning with a MasterChef. Customization is my specialty
And also we can do events our hall ,,CLASIC HALL''in Tottenham Hale with capacity between 70-450 seats