Nathan trained at the Royal Northern College of Music and is a professional singer based in the North West. He performs jazz music from a variety of artists including Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Michael Buble, Sammy Davies Jr, Nat King Cole and many more.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Casinos, Hotels, Corporate Events and birthdays.
- Who are your previous clients?Allingham House Care Home, Merton Place Care Home, Rotary Club of Llandudno
- How long do you play for?1 hour
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA system but do not have lights.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I do have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment.
- How much space do you require?Small amount of space as it is just 1 singer and a speaker.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes the setlist is just a guide and I can tailor it to your requests.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?There is no break in my 1 hour set.
A typical setlist would contain the following classic songs:
1. Ain't That A Kick In The Head - Dean Martin
2. All of Me - Michael Buble
3. Beyond The Sea - Bobby Darin
4. Come Fly With Me - Frank Sinatra
5. Fly Me To The Moon - Frank Sinatra
6. I've Got You Under My Skin - Frank Sinatra
7. Let There Be Love - Nat King Cole
8. L-O-V-E - Nat King Cole
9. Mr. Bojangles - Sammy Davis Jr.
10. Night and Day - Frank Sinatra
11. Something's Gotta Give - Sammy Davis Jr.
12. Summer Wind - Frank Sinatra
13. Sway - Dean Martin
14. The Lady Is A Tramp - Frank Sinatra
15. The Way You Look Tonight - Tony Bennett
16. Witchcraft - Frank Sinatra
17. You Make Me Feel So Young - Frank Sinatra
18. Volare (Nel Blu, Dipinto Di Blu) - Dean Martin